Extra training

Friends'!!! I can't believe it!!
Chapter 20!!! When I had the Idea of one step Ahead. I didn't think I was actually gonna do this! I'm so glad I did though!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

The next morning I woke up and texted everyone to meet in the gym.

We all needed a little extra training.

Deluca was in my bed sleeping and I went to take a quick shower.

"Mmhhh..." I quickly turned around to see Deluca leaning on the wall, near the shower. "Can I join?" He asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. He was already naked, so he just stepped in the shower.

"This was supposed to be a quick shower, you know. We're meeting everyone in 20 min, for extra training." I said while wrapping my arms around him. His penis already, hard as a rock.

"Thats more then enough time." He said then kissed my lips. He brought his hand to my pussy, and moaned when he felt how wet I was.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back. He roughly kissed down my neck then sucked on my boob.

His hand still in my hair. He bend me over, positioned his dick at my entrance from behind, then slammed in me. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

With his free hand he slapped my ass, hard, his other hand still in my hair, pulling with every thrust.

After every three - four thrust he would slap my ass. The noise sounding off the walls. And after every slap I would moan out in pain and pleasure.

I was so close. I reached my hand down and rubbed my hard nub. "Deluca!" I screamed as soon as I came.

He pumped inside me a few more times then came inside me, with a grunt.

We finished, washed ourselves, and quickly got out and got dress.

I put on training cloths, Deluca put on yesterdays outfit and went to his room to get dressed.

I went down stairs into the training room.

Noah was already in the ring, sparring with Leo, and screaming out moves to everyone.

All the girls where here too. I decided Isaaks sisters and Deluca sister needed training. You never know what can happen.

The girls where watching in aww.

Noah dropped Leo to te floor, then quickly stood up. Not even fazed.

"Who's next?" Noah asked.

Everyone lifted up they're hands.

He pointed at Asia, Asia's face lit up like a Christmas tree.