Panic and anger

Hope you enjoy!

————Valentina's POV—————

"What the fuck is going on, Javier!?" Deluca asked panic clear in his voice.

Isaak ran two hands threw his hair waiting for Javier to get off the phone.

"We'll be right there!" Javier said and put his phone in his pocket. "Okay guys, calm down. We will find them."

"What's going on?" Deluca asked again a little more calm.

"Lets go, I'll explain on the way. I don't want anyone over hearing" Javier said and we start walking, the girls follow us noticing our rushed state.

As soon as we all get in the car, Javier starts. "Apparently, the Vellkovs came to our estate, they weren't able to get in, but they did kill a lot of guards, but thats not the problem," he looked at Isaak and Deluca apologetically. "Italia and Daniella where out side, and they where taken."

"What the fuck!" Isaak exclaimed.

"How sure are you?!" Deluca asked, Anger taking over the panic.

"They weren't in they're beds, and when they checked the cameras they saw it all. I have no idea how the camera man didn't say anything to bring them in, but I promise I will kill him, myself" my brother said sternly.

Everyone else in the car was silent, shocked at the recent event.

I reach in front of me and put a hand on Delucas shoulder, who is sitting in the chair in front of me.

"How do you know Damien Vellkov has them?" Isaak asked.

"Damien called a mutual ally, and told them to inform my father, that he is indeed the one that took the girls."

Deluca moved so my hand can fall off his shoulder, and I put it back in my lap, and intertwined my own fingers, I feel, kinda rejected. I feel kinda hurt.

"I'm going to kill him! If its the last thing I do!" Deluca said threw gritted teeth.
.....................

Were all in the dining room planing on how to get the girls back.

We have the guards, we have the weapons. but we can't just go to his estate and get them.

why, you ask. because Damien Vellkov, said if we set foot on his land he will kill the girls instantly.

my father stands up from the table and paces the room. Deluca and Isaaks mothers are crying they're eyes out.

"I am at a loss for words. What ever plan we have, will not work. lets sleep on it and talk again in the morning," my father said looking at us with both hands in his hair looking more distressed then I've ever seen him in my life.

Isaak and Deluca trusted him, trusted his guards. and they took his sisters. This is very bad.

I stand up from my chair, in the middle of Deluca and Javier. this is the first time I've talked since we left the casino.

"Isaak, Deluca. I'm very sorry for what has happened. please forgive us. We brought you in to our home, and your sisters where taken. I give you my word, that I will get your sisters back to you, even if I have to die doing it." I turn around and walk off.

I half expect Deluca to follow me out. but he doesn't.

I walk up to my room, thinking. how am I going to do this. this is the first time in my life that I don't know what to do.

I quickly take a shower, get dressed and get in bed. Deluca will be here any minute.

As I'm laying down, I think. Damien Vellkov has a death wish. If he thinks he can just come to our home. And take what ever he wants, he is very wrong. He is going to pay for what he's done.

Those beautiful girls do not deserve this. I really hope, they are not harmed in any way. I really hope no one touches them.

Italia and Daniella are both very smart girls. But they are both so young. They can be hurt, or worse they can be raped.

Oh god!

I push that thought aside, and pray that the girls are ok.

I look at the clock, already an hour has gone by and Deluca hasn't came to bed yet. I hope he's ok.

I grab my phone and use it till my eyes cant stay open any longer. Its already five in the morning, I've been waiting for four hours.

As I fall asleep, I realize he's not coming to bed with me. And that saddens me.

..........

I walk into my fathers office freshly showered, wearing black jean, combat boots, and a long sleeve black shirt. My hair in a high ponytail, and light makeup.

"What is it?" My father asked, he looked so bad. He wasn't his usual clean, well dressed man. He was still wearing last nights clothes, the dress shirt half open, his hair a mess. And his eyes had dark circles around them.

"I have a plan" I said as soon as I sat down in the chair in front of him.

"Ok, tell me then."

——————

Yes I know! Its very short. Next chapter will be better. And in someone else's pov

Please
Vote!share!comment!follow!