Psycho

Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think
—————

The guards part ways leading to a man.

The man looks cocky. He raises an eye brow and smirks.

I gesture at two guards next to him, and they grab him by the shoulders and bring him to his knees.

He laughs, he fucking laughs

The man looked psychotic.

He hand long black hair, pushed back with gel. Striking blue eyes, a beard, and slightly tan skin.

Sebastian Edwards - Jared Leto.

"Took you long enough Deluca" Sebastian said

I took my gun out and shot him in the knee.

His reaction was unexpected.

"Yes!" He screamed "shoot the other one!" He gestured to his other knee. "C'mon! Don't be a pussy!"

I shoot his other knee and he laughs hysterically, throwing his head back.

"Your fucking crazy!" Deluca yells.

"Who the fuck are you?"I ask him.

My brother Javier walks up to him and punches him straight in the nose.

"Is that all you got pretty boy!" He yells out.

"Let me at him!" Leo said and walks up to him and kicks him in the stomach.

"Look at this one! He's strong!" Then Edwards spits out blood.

"Who the fuck are you?" I repeat.

"I'm no one" he says with a crazy smile on his face.

Ive never seen someone so psychotic in my life.

"Who sent you?" Deluca asked.

"Who do you think?" Edwards asked.

"Damien?" My father asked.

"Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!"

I point my gun to his head. "Any last words."

"I feel sorry for you, you think your gonna beat him. But you cant" he said the last word in a whisper.

"What your boss doesn't know Sebastian, is that I'm always one step ahead. Before he even has a chance. I will destroy him." I say then shoot him right between the eyes. He falls forward in his own blood.

I look at Noah "Find out if anyone was helping him. And kill them." I say then put my gun back in my pants.

"I'm hungry, lets go eat." I say looking at my family and Deluca.