Skinny dipping

How Deluca looks but just add a beard.

———————-

I strip out of my cloths slowly. Deluca has his back to me while he's in the pool.

I silently walk to the stairs leading in to the pool and step in.

I swim over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind.

He turns around and wraps his arms around me lifting me up, I wrap legs around him and wrap my arms around his neck. I put me forehead to his and we both sighed.

"I missed you so much amore, please don't leave me" He whispered.

"Never." I whispered back.

He pressed his lips to mine and I responded immediately.

He pulled back and whispered against my lips, "I missed your body so much" and he started kissing down my neck to my breast. I was moaning softly, I missed him too. I missed his touch, so bad.

I ran my hands threw his hair, and he bit down on my nipple. I pulled his hair hard bringing him to my lips, I kissed him hungrily and he kissed me back with just as much force.

He walked towards the wall and pressed me against it. Are lips where frantic, needy.

Ugh! I just needed him to fuck me already.

"Deluca! Just fuck me already!" I exclaimed, you can here all the want in my voice.

He chuckled huskily and kissed down my neck to my earlobe "Did you miss my cock Amore?" His teeth grazed my earlobe and I groaned out loud.

"Yes, god yes!" I gasped as he bit down on my neck then sucked hard.

"Well I mite just have to make you beg a little for it." He whispered in my ear sexily, and I groaned.

He lifted me up and sat me down on the edge of the pool.

He spread my legs and started kissing my leg from my knee all the way up to my thigh. Right when I thought he was going to press his lips against me, He went to my other knee and slowly kissed up it. His eyes looking at me the whole time.

"Your killing me Deluca." I said my voice thick with lust.

I needed him and I needed him as soon as possible, my pussy was pulsating with need.

He pulled away from me and stepped back.

He looked at me from my face all the way to my glistening pussy, slowly. His lip in between his teeth. When his eyes landed on my pussy, he hummed approvingly.

Then he got back in between my legs and buried his face in my folds. I moaned loudly at the feeling of finally having him touch me.

The way he was pleasuring me had me withering against him. He grabbed my hips to keep me in place. I put my hands in his hair and slightly tugged, he groaned in the back of his throat.