Two can play at that

We had am amazing time in the pool. But my dad called a family meeting. So we had to get out, and go get ready.

I was currently getting ready in my closet. I had a towel wrapped around my body and a towel wrapped around my hair. I couldn't decide what to wear.

I finally decided on a white dress That was cris, crossed and open at the sides. I blow dried my hair, put light make up and my signature red lipstick.

I walked down the stairs, right before My last step I heard someone behind me

My last step I heard someone behind me. I turn around to see, Deluca coming down the stairs, looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing black slacks, a white t-shirt and a black suit jacket.

He looked at me and smirked. He stepped down till he was Right in front of me  "Hey, pretty lady." I roll my eyes at him, his jaw clenches. "Next time, you roll your eyes at me, will be, when your under me, screaming my name. And I'm fucking you so hard that your eyes roll in the back of your head," a shiver runs down my spine as his hot minty breath fans over my face.

I immediately feel my panties dampen. I clench my legs together to get some friction. And it doesn't go unnoticed by him. "Are you wet for me?" He asked, softly in my ear. And I moan quietly. he grabs my ear in between his teeth, and pulls down softly, I moan a little louder.

He chuckles and walks away. He fucking walks away. Oh, no he didn't! Two can play at this game.

I compose my self and walk in to the dining hall. I take my seat next to Javier, again Deluca is sitting to my left. I smirk, this is going to be, super easy. As the waiters set down the first course. I get an idea in my head.

I take a sip of my water, then set it down on the edge of the tablenear Deluca.

"So, Chanel, gabby. Do you guys have plans for tomorrow?" I ask talking with my hands.

"Not really" gabby says slightly bored. I think she was expecting Isaak to be here.

"I wanna go to target and by a few essentials, but thats about it. What do you have in mind?"

"Hhmm, well im not sure, but i wanna go out" I continue to talk with my hands. " I heard theres a new under ground club, maybe we'll go check it out."

Chanel and gabby nod. "Ya sounds cool" gabby said sounding excited.

"Ya its been awhile since we go out and dance," Chanel said happily.

"Ya, definitely" I say.

Almost there.

"Im in" leo says, sounding more excited then the girls. And I giggle.

C'mon Javier... you too. Say something.

"Me too." Javier says. Yes!

"What about you, Deluca?" I say, and quickly spin towards him, dropping all the contents of my water on his lap.
"Oh! Im so sorry!" I say dramatically covering my mouth with my hand. He was shocked."Let me help you!" I grab my napkin. And clean his pants, making sure to rub over his dick.

"Its ok, its ok," he says trying to throw me off.

"I insist! I feel so horrible." I look up at him and smirk and I feel his dick hardening slightly. He catches on quickly. He smirks at me.

"Don't worry about it, pretty lady. Its ok." He says and I laugh.

With one hand im drying and with the other, I'm rubbing his dick through his pants. He looks at me with his jaw clenched. As soon as his dick is painfully hard, I pull away.

"Sorry, Deluca. There isn't much I can do anymore." I say and lean back in my chair.

"Its fine. Ill just go up to my room and finish my self." He says, with a double meaning, only I catch. I purse my lips together trying to hold back laughter. He stands up and walks out the room. while pressing the napkin over his pants, trying to cover his erection.

As the waiter brings the last course, Deluca comes back, Wearing jeans. He sits down next to me and leans in close to my ear. "Two can play at the game, baby girl." He says softly.

I turn my head slightly towards him. "My thoughts exactly" I say and we lean away from each other. He smirks and digs in to his untouched food.

After everyone finished eating. The waiters lift everything and the table is clear. As if, we weren't just having dinner.
My father wont talk business, while there is food in front of him, never.

"Ok everyone." My father says and claps his hands together. "Tomorrow night, as Valentina said. Is a new under ground club. This club is owned by a mutual friend of ours, and Damien, Michael Jefferson. I need Deluca, Valentina, Chanel, gabby Javier and Leo, to go in undercover. Now you wont have guards. But you will have back up."

My father stands up, and paces the room. He is so dramatic. "Heres the plan. I need all three of you girls in disguise." He said looking at us and we nod. "Valentina, you will walk in as a dumb blond on Delucas arm."

I look at him shocked. "che cosa?" I stand up.

"Calm down, sit down and let me explain. You can disagree later." I sit back down and cross my arms under my chest. I was so annoyed, I didn't realize my boobs here popping out. I look up at Deluca and he's was staring at my chest with no shame.

I scoff and cover them. Luckily no one noticed. He smirked and looked back at my father.

"Chanel, Gabby, you two will be going in as two single best friends, from out of town" he look side to side to my brothers. "You two, will be going in, super confident, order the most expensive things on the menus. Bring all the attention, towards you guys. There will be a lot of people there. Try to see, who's a friend, and who's a foe.

He looks back at Chanel and Gabby. "After awhile. The boys will tell you, who's are enemies. Grab them take them to a quiet place and kill them."

My brothers and the girls nod no question asked. "Now Valentina, the plan is. Your walk in as Delucas date. Deluca, you have to flirt with another girl, Valentina has to get super jealous, cry, and storm away from you."

He turns to me." But really you need to go to the back and get in Michaels office. He Either will be alone or inna meeting. He need to believe you thought it was the bathroom and you want to just cry and hide. You see, innocent, vulnerable blonds are his weekness."

He looks at me and smirks. "If he is in a meeting he will most likely talk german. Since he wouldn't want you to hear. But if he's alone. You'll have to find away to persuade him to tell you. If he is against, kill him. We need to send a message, to all our other allies. They need to know we don't play around."

He sits back down. "Any questions?" He asked us. We all shake our heads. He really thought this through. "Ok go rest. You have a big day tomorrow.

We all stand up and head out.

I run up to my room, grab my phone and dial james. "I need you, now" I tell him in a strong but soft voice.

I heard people in the back, he was busy. "Ill be there in thirty minutes" he said and hangs up.