About us

"What are you doing here?" He asked me with an emotionless face.

"I wanna talk?" I said with my head down. I peek at his beautiful blue eyes for a second, then look down again.

"About what?" He asked coldly.

And I totally understand why he is acting like this. I was a total bitch to him. I treated him like shit. He gave me his heart his soul, and I threw it all away.

But I am done with rejecting him. Thats it. I'm gonna give him all of my heart. All of my soul. That is If he'll let me.

"About us." I said simply.

I look up at him and he puts his hands on his desk and stands up.

"You made it perfectly clear that there is no us." His eyes where piercing into mine, like daggers.

"Everything I said was a lie, Deluca. Give me a chance. Let me explain." I said inching closer to his desk.

His face screwed up in a confused expression, slightly shaking his head he said, "Look, Valentina." He ran a hand threw his hair and sighed in frustration. "I really cared about you. But I don't think..." he paused. "I don't think, me and you can make it. You have your issues, and I have mine. I don't know why your here. I don't understand it. But you should leave."

"Before you throw me out. Please let me explain." I walked up to his desk and stood right in front of it. Only inches away from him.

"You have five minutes" He said coldly.

I nodded and gulped.

"First off, I was wrong, so wrong. I thought that if I pushed you away. It would be better, it would make me stronger, Stronger for me, for my family. But I was wrong. I have never been so weak in my life." My hands where shaking and so where my legs. I slowly sat down in the chair that was right behind me.

I looked up at his cold facade and sighed. "I said some things to you. It wasn't right. But I want you to know. I feel the complete opposite. Since you left. Sleep is out of my vocabulary. Eating is very minimal." I looked down at my now roughed up hands. "I have been training a lot more. Its the only thing that helps me get threw the day. Its the only thing that helps me breath.

I stand up from my chair and walk around his desk. Delucas eyes Following my every move. "Deluca, since you left. I can't breath. You took away that right."

He turned his body towards me.

I was only two or three feet away from him, but I have never felt so far away, and that brought tears to my eyes.

In his eyes, I see that he has changed. He is no longer the Deluca I know. This person standing before me is completely different. Closed of. Angry. Stronger. And so much more.

"Deluca. The things I said. The things I did. Where wrong. And I am sorry" My voice cracked. I walked one step closer to him.

"I regret it completely." I looked down at the floor for a second then back at his piercing blue eyes.

I continued, "I love you. I love you so much, it fucking hurts" I put my hand to my chest and got a fistful of my shirt. A lone tear fell from my eye.

His gaze softened a little but he let me continue. "I know I don't deserve you. But I promise, if you give me a second chance, I will prove myself to you. I know saying sorry, and saying a few words is nothing. Words mean nothing. But what I said is all true." I took a deep breath in and let my hand fall to my side.

"Let me prove my self to you. Let me stay here, give me some time. And I will prove to you that I love you." I looked up at the ceiling and smiled, with tears still in my eye. "I never thought That I could fall in love." I looked back at him, with half a smile, A sad smile. "I never thought that someone can break threw my walls. But Deluca, you destroyed them, with just one look."

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something. His face was emotionless and he was speechless.

I waited... nothing.

He looked down.

"Okay then. Well, thats all I have to say. I'll just leave. Thank you for listening." I turned around and started walking out.

Right when my hand was gonna touch the door nob, I felt my hand being roughly pulled, I turned around to be met by Delucas lips crashing onto mine.

He kissed me fiercely and I kissed him back with just as much force. I missed his touch I missed his lips. He brought his hands to my face. And I just stood there for a second enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. Enjoying his taste.

He bit down on my lower lip roughly getting me to open up and I did, gladly. His tongue met mine, and it felt so good, so right. It felt like I can breath again.

I brought my hands to his chest, then he pulled away.

I looked up at him worried. Is this another good bye kiss. Is this the last time I'm gonna see him.

His hands where still on my face, and mine on his chest.

"I love you Valentina. And you can stay here for as long as you'd like." I smiled at him. "You hurt me, you hurt me so bad. I haven't been okay. I have been going threw so much, since I left. It has been hard. But I forgive you. And there is nothing for you to prove."

"I'm so sorry" my lips quivered and tears came to my eyes again.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "Its okay baby. We'll fix this. Lets go downstairs see what everyone's doing. Then we'll go out for dinner and we can talk."

I nodded in his chest. I breathed him in. I was surrounded by his smell and I loved his smell so much.

I pulled away from him reluctantly and he grabbed by hand.

He smiled down at me and opened the door. We stepped out of the room and walked down the stairs to the living room I was waiting in earlier.

Everyones eyes shot towards us, and big smiles spread across there faces. It was Stephany, Daniella and Zayn.

"Oh my god! Are you guys back together!?" Daniella came running up to us.

"Were gonna go out to dinner and talk." Daniella frowned at Delucas words.

Stephany walk up from her chair and walked up to us, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and one to her son. "You should, freshen up honey. Maybe take a little nap. Your probably exhausted from the plane." She smiled at me.

The truth, I was exhausted, but not so much from the plain. From all the crying, and the stress. I'm mostly emotionally exhausted.

———
Did you like it?
Let me know.

What do you think?

Please

Vote! Comment! Share! Follow!