Fighter

I wake up the next morning at 8:00 am. I quickly head to my closet. Grab black yoga pants, black sports bra, white ultra boost and a grey sleeveless hoodie with the sides slightly open. I put on gloves and head down stairs to the training room.

I walk in,and thankfully it's empty

I walk in,and thankfully it's empty. I connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker. I put my gym playlist on shuffle, and The song fighter by Christina Aguilera comes on.

I stretch, Then get on the treadmill. I run for about 15 min at a full sprint.
Then get off, and get on the cycle for another 15 minutes, sitting then standing, then sitting, changing it every two minutes.

I get off and the song, bodies, by drowning pool comes on. I head over to the punching bags.

Left hook, right hook, right kick.
Right hook, left hook, left kick.
I do that for 20 minutes then. Take a seat on a chair slightly dizzy. Then the door opens. And Deluca walks in.

"Oh sorry. Didn't know anyone was in hear." He said while looking me over, as im sitting with my elbow on my wide open knew and my hands clasped together. He was wearing, basketball shorts and a compressed long sleaze shirt, showing off all his muscles.

"Its fine, I'm about to leave anyway." I say and stand up. I grab my water bottle, and take a huge gulp of water,

"Wait don't leave, you wanna spar, with me?" He asked and motioned to the boxing ring in the middle of the room.

Should I? Why not? "sure" I say and walk over to the boxing ring. I grab red boxing gloves and put them on.

I stretch my neck to the left then to the right, then roll it around, while also stretching my arms.

"don't worry, baby girl, I'll take it easy on ya" he says with a smirk while He stretched his arm and neck. I feel a little flutter in my heart as he says baby girl.

"Wish I could say the same" I say and purse my lips. I get to the middle of the ring and he follows my actions.

We slowly pace around each other our fist in defense. "don't hold back" I say to him and he chuckles.

I swing my right fist forward, aiming for his cheek, he quickly Dodges it.
Then he aims for my ribs, I side step, easily dodging his blow.

I throw my right fist again, expecting his dodge to my left and quickly punch him in his ribs. In his shock, I bend down and kick his feet from under him. He grabs my ancle, bringing me down with him. I land on my back with a loud thud.

He gets on top of me, straddling my hips. I start to punch him, but he grabs my arms and pins them over my head. "Your good" he says with a big grin on his face.

I scowl at him "Im better then you think." I quickly flip us over, using my legs. in his shock he lets go of my arms, I quickly pin his arms to his sides.