Long night

⚠️ warning ⚠️ mature scene coming up!!!
———————

All the tables are done but mine. I still need to take out one person, to get to the final round.

In front of me is none other then, Damien vellkov, the leader of the British mafia in Philadelphia. He is One of our enemies. But theres a strict rule of no fighting, tonight. No matter what. This man was very handsome, he had brown hair which was a little longer at the top and shorter at the sides, a strong square jaw, and sharp green eyes.

To the left of me sits Roja Selise. Damien, is a great player, its been awhile since I play with someone so good. My brothers are good, but they're too cocky.

As I lay down my cards, showing my hand, Everyone behind me starts cheering.

I look over a Roja Apologetically. "That was a great game, Miss Guzman. You are an amazing player." He stands up, bows and walks away.

I stand up, finish my drink in one swing, then set it down. Damien clenches his jaw amd smashes his cigarette in his ashtray while glaring at me.

"Ok everyone!!! There will be a 15 minute intermission!!! Stretch your legs players!! This is gonna be a long night!!!" Jackson sims yells through the microphone again.

I walk over to the bar. I Order soda water with lemon. The bar tender gives it to me right away. I turn around and lean on the bar, watching everyone mingle around the poker room.

I see gabby flirting with Isaak Ivonkavich and I smile. He actually seems pretty interested in her.

I pull out a cigarette and light it, then put the pack and lighter back in my bag. I lean back and take a drag of my cigarette, the put of know where it gets snatched out of my mouth.

"What the fuck?" I turn around, I grin at the face I see. James Thomson, his father is my family's British arms dealer. He was wearing a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt and a black bow tie. He had black hair that was shaved on the side and a little long on top. James was a piece of art. He had tattoos all of his body, except his beautiful face. He had sharp silver eyes and cherry red lips.

"Hello, love " he kisses me on the cheek.

"Hello james, Ive missed you" I say and rub my hand up his arm, and he chuckles. You see me and james are... what should I call it, friends with benefits. No love, no drama. Thats how we liked it. No strings attached.

"Trust me, I missed you too" he says then takes a drag of my cigarette and hands it back to me. Last time we seen each other was about a month ago. He left to london, for business.

"I didn't know you where here. Are you in the game?" I ask then take a drag of my cigarette and pass it back to him.

He takes a drag of the cigarette and nods then slowly exhales. Just by the sight of him, my panties dampen. "Yes I'm in the game. I saw you as soon as you walked in, but I've been busy closing some deals." He then slips his hand around my waist and pulls me close to him "my place or yours, tonight?" He asked in my ear.

I giggled and looked at my watch. We had about ten minutes till the game starts. I looked up at him and he knew exactly what I was thinking. He smashes the cigarette in a ashtray.
He smirked and grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him.

We walked around the casino not finding a room. So he pulls me in to the elevator and pushes the stop button he takes off his suit jacket and hangs it on the camera.

He then pulls me to him, and smashes his lips to mine. He kisses me hungrily. He put his hand in my hair and pulls my head back, I moaned loudly, He released his lips from mine and started to kiss my neck, I tilt my head all the way back, and arch my back. As he kissed down my chest I hitch my leg up, and moan. he grabs it caressing it slightly.