Epilogue

I still can't believe it. It's been three days since I found out my mother is alive.

10 years of depression, 10 years of sadness, 10 years of feeling broken and cold hearted.

She was never dead. She's been alive this whole time.

It will take me time to understand what happened, but now I have a life time with my mother, a lifetime to make up for everything she missed out on.

I have never been so happy. It worries me, it worries me because whenever everything is so good and so perfect that is when everything goes wrong.

Apparently she lost her memory after the crash and Damiens family decided to take advantage and they took her to London to be they're maid and chef.

She didn't remember anything, they convinced her she worked for them.

She was everything for them, she would help them in anything they needed.

When she crashed the car, they went to check if she was dead, when they realized she was unconscious, they replaced her body with another women who looked exactly like her, then they burned the car.

At first they're plan was just to keep her hostage, torture and kill her. But then they realized her memory was lost, and they took advantage.

When her body was in the morgue they bribed the man doing the autopsy, to change the DNA to my mothers.

Damien told us the truth and we where all shocked.

We couldn't do anything to him because we promised him immunity.

My mother started crying and till today she was still in shock.

She flew back with us to new york right away. she's been trying to get to know us.

My father is the happiest man alive. He never thought in a million years that this was possible. He missed his wife like crazy. He hasn't really been with any other women.

My brothers both started crying when they saw her.

Javier couldn't believe his eyes, he kept rubbing them and pinching himself. Then he fell to the floor at her feet and hugged her legs.

Leo, just stood there shocked, when he realized what was going on he ran to her and hugged her tight.

We started showing her pictures and videos of us. She loved everything we showed her.

Video's of her wedding with dad. Our birthday parties, and stuff she's missed.

But the creepiest thing that happened in London was. Damien pulled me aside to talk, and the things he told me had me shocked.

He said that he was in love with me, and that he won't harm anyone from our families, but he wasn't staying away, he will fight for my heart.

He wants me and he will stop at nothing to make me fall in love with him.

The mans crazy. I will never fall in love with him.

Deluca and I are very happy.

We can't keep our hands off each other. He makes me feel so happy, so loved.

Deluca, will be going back and forward from Chicago and new york.

Soon I will move to Chicago with him, to make everything easier for him. Maybe in about two or three months.

Deluca is the love of my life, he thawed my cold heart, he made me, a cold hearted assassin, love.

The end..... Or is it?

—————

I'd like to say thank you to all my fans and everyone who read my book!!!

I appreciate you so much!!!!