Dead inside

They roughly sat me down in a chair.
My eyes are closed and I let my head fall down, as if I'm passed out.

"What did you do to her!?" I hear a man say, his voice is thick and raspy, He also had a British accent. Good, the Vellkovs have me.

"I don't know! I didn't touch her! She must of passed out, out of fear or something!" One of the guys who took me said.

"If the boss see's her like this, he'll have your head. You know how he feels about this girl." The raspy voice guy said.

Wait. How he feels about her? About me? I don't understand.

"Let me try waking her up" the guy who took me says. I hear footsteps coming towards me. Then I hear fingers snapping in front of my face.

"Leave her alone!" I hear Daniella's voice say. I inwardly grin. Thank god I'm in the same room as the girls.

But I continue to pretend I'm passed out. "Shut up cunt, or I'll punch you in the face again." The guy with the raspy voice said.

Daniella whimpers and my heart hurts for her.

"If you hurt her again I will kill you!" I hear Italia's voice say. The men in the room laugh Hysterically.

"Just leave her. She'll wake up soon. Lets go. The boss will be here in an hour." The man with the raspy voice said, and I hear they're foot steps retreating then a door slam.

I quickly lift up my head to see the girls on either side of the room, tide up in a chair. They put me in the middle of the room, great. I guess they didn't want them next to each other, Thats smart.

"Are you girls okay?" I ask my voice in a whisper looking back and forward from Italia to Daniella.

They both smile, a sad smile and say yes.

"What are you doing here?" Daniella asked her voice sad.

"They captured me, I was in a vulnerable state, and they where able to capture me." I said looking at her sadly. She was all bruised and bloodied. "Did they touch you girls?" I ask frantically.

"No, one of the men was going to rape me, but the older guy, said no. But they did hit us" Italia said bluntly. Her eyes had no more life in them. She looks dead inside. Her face also bruised and bloodied. But she seems lifeless. She must blame her self.

"Don't worry girls, I have a plan." I said and they give me sad smiles.

They think that there is no way out. They both lost hope.

I promised these girl's brothers that I will do whatever I have to, to save them, And I will, even if I have to die. Even if I had to hurt the person I'm falling in love with. Even if I have be a slave here. I will do whatever need be, to save Daniella and Italia.

Exactly one hour later the man with the raspy voice walks in, with the man that captured me behind him.

A minute later Damien Vellkov strides in the room.

He walk towards me, then looks at each of the girls with a smirk.

He turns to the man with the raspy voice and says "Leave" and he walks out, his men following behind him. Leaving me, the girls and Damien, all alone in this dark room.

Damien slowly turns towards me and raises an eyebrow.