Damn sexy

Valentinas POV

I wake from the best sleep I've had in a long time.

Completely naked, no sheets, My legs are intertwined with Deluca's, my head is on his chest. I look up to see he's still asleep, he looked so peaceful.

I reached up and traced his jaw line softly. He was so handsome.

I hope I don't hurt him. I don't know why I agreed to his deal. I know I want be able to let him in. 

I reached up and traced his eye brows. His face was so relaxed.

I lifted my self up and kissed his neck softly. He started to stir. And I smiled against his neck.

He turned his head towards me and his lips met mine.

"Good morning ma'am" He whispered against my lips, Practically feeling his smirk.

I felt heat pool to my core and gulped loudly. He just sounded so sexy when he was talking to me formally. As if he was a general in the army, or something.

"Good morning" I said and hooked my leg around his feeling hard dick on my leg.

"Mmm whats this?" He asked seductively.

I lean down close to his ear and whisper "Making it a even better morning."

I lift my self up a little and slip his dick in my pussy slowly, both of us moaning as it goes in.

"Damn you feel even better today!" He said as he grabbed my hips and thrust his up meeting me with each slow thrust.

I run my hands up my body slowly till they got to my chest, I squeezed both of them, then kept going up my chest to my neck, then my hair, pulling it upwards softly sensually.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered as I picked up my pace a little.

He moaned, and it got me even more turned on.

We where moaning and panting, every minute faster and faster.

"Deluca! Your dick feels so good!" I scream as I bounce faster, harder.

"Valentina!! You never guessed what just happ-!!!" I hear gabby's voice, then she stops abruptly. Me and Deluca whip our head to the side. Her eyes where wide, Then a smile spread across her face. "I am so sorry!! Im leaving!" And the door shuts loudly.

I look down at Deluca and he was red in the face. I start laughing, I bend over my chest against Deluca's and laugh hysterically.

He started laughing after his shock wore off. But the sensation of his laughter, as he was inside me was something. I stopped laughing and bit my lip hard.

He smirked at me and flipped us over so he was on top of me.

I moaned loudly "you like that?" He asked, while thrusting in side me, slow and hard.

"Yes!" I screamed, and he pumped harder.

It felt so good, him being inside me, fucking me.

I started to feel my stomach tightening.

"Deluca! Im close! So close!" I screamed and he started going faster.

"your so damn sexy when you scream my name. Scream my name when you cum baby" he said and pumped harder. He reached a hand in between us and rubbed my clint.

"Come." He said sternly.

Oh and I did.

"Deluca!"