Philie

I was in a car with my father, Javier, leo, Isaak, Noah and Deluca.

Noah was driving and my father in the passenger seat. Leo, Javier, and Isaak sat in the middle seats and me and Deluca all the way in the back.

As were driving there is very light music playing.

The drive from are house, to Philadelphia takes about two and a half hours.

I have been sitting here with Deluca, for about an hour, holding hands while him telling me jokes and sweet things in my ear. I haven't stopped giggling and smiling.

He truly is a great guy. He's gonna make someone real happy one day.

"You are so beautiful Valentina, every time I look at you, it takes my breath away." He whispered in my ear, barely audible, that I could barely hear it.

I turned my head to the side to look at him, his eyes looked sincere. He really meant what he said. It wasn't just sweet words.

I leaned in to him and squeezed his hand tight. I looked to the front and saw my father looking threw the rear view mirror with a slight smile.

After a long drive we finally arrived to a worn down office building. There is a few men guarding the building, all dressed in black.

We park the cars and swiftly get off the car, and walk to the entrance.

The building is big. But it looks abandoned, and creepy.

One of the guards approach us, "What can I help you with sir?" He asked my father. He was an African American man, with broad shoulders. He was tall almost as big as the door. He was probably head security.

"I am Lorenzo Guzman, I have a meeting with your boss. Jefferson white." My father said sternly.

The man nodded and stepped to the side. "Alisha will show you to the bosses office." He said and we walked in.

We walked in to see, a reception desk, and a little sitting area, with black couches and a big flat screen tv.

"Hello how can I help you?" The young receptionist said. She was a thin lady, silver hair that was curled and to the side, hazel eyes and chocolate skin. She was very attractive. She had on a black button down shirt, and light skinny jeans.

Leo smirked and stepped slightly in front of my father, he reached out his hand, and the receptionist grabbed it, with a smile

Leo smirked and stepped slightly in front of my father, he reached out his hand, and the receptionist grabbed it, with a smile. "Hello beautiful, we're here to speak to your boss, Jefferson white. They told us Alisha will show us the way. Is that you?"

"Yes, my name is Alisha." She said in a slight Caribbean accent. She stood up from her chair and walked around towards us. "Follow me" she walked off the direction of some elevators.

We all stepped in to the big Elevator, and Alisha pressed a button with the letter B on it. Then we started going down

It was very weird for me how they left this girl un protected around three mafia leaders. Why aren't they protective of her.

"Alisha. That is a very beautiful name." My brother Leo said. And I heard a few chuckles and coughs. Alisha rolled her eyes. "Where are you from? Is that a Caribbean accent I heard?"

"Yes, my mother is from barbados, I grew up there." She said curtly, you can tell she didn't want to talk anymore. But that wasn't going to stop Leo with his flirting.

"Have you been working with Jefferson for long?" My brother asked but she didn't answer him she just nodded.

I Subconsciously leaned in to Deluca and he wrapped an arm around me. No one seemed to notice, or they pretended no to.

The Elevator door opened and we Arrived to long room, with lots of table lined up and women packaging cocain. They all looked up to us and then quickly went back to what they where doing.

We followed Alisha down the long room, passing all the tables, there was about 50, 25 on each side.

We got to a big red door and Alisha knocked.

"Come in!" Came a mans deep voice.

We walked the room to see a really big office. It was actually quite nice. There was a lounging area with a pool table to the side. And there was a big cherry wood desk at the back wall with three chairs in front of it.

The man was sitting at his desk. He walk a handsome man, long face, chocolate brown skin tone. Dark buz cut hair with a little bit of grey on the sides. He was wearing a grey suit and black shirt.

"Come in! Come in!" The man said waving us forward

"Come in! Come in!" The man said waving us forward. "Take a seat." He said gesturing to the seats in front of him.

My father, Deluca and Isaak sat down. Me and my brothers behind them.

"I see you met my daughter, Alisha." He said gesturing to Alisha. I felt Leo stiffen next to me. I wanted to laugh so hard.

A/N

Short but cute...

Any thoughts on Alisha?
Or Jefferson ?

Vote , comment, share!!!

Thank you for reading!!