CHAPTER ONE

"GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW I GOTTA PEE!" I hear one of my brothers yell just as I'm brushing my hair.
"Naw fam" I replied and grabbed my nerf gun, preparing myself for battle. In my family I am one of the middle children of 7 kids, my parents were trying to build an army. There are the triplets: Richard,Austin,and Cole. Me and Rowan are twins then Franklin and next, Jessica who is the youngest.
"SADIE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE BEFORE I TELL MOM!" I hear a door close and before I could come up with a comeback I hear mama shout "RICHARD LEE JOHNSON YOU ARE GROUNDED!"
I quietly laugh at his stupidity for cursing near mama.

Mama is a good southern born Christian women who moved from her home in Tennessee to come live in the mountains of West Virginia with daddy (Get your minds out of the gutters) when she was 16. A year after they moved out here mama gave birth to the triplets and daddy married her. Mama always joked that he wouldn't have married her if they weren't boys but daddy swears he still would have cause she left her mama and daddy back in Tennessee after hearing him sing with his band at the fair, they've been together since.

" Sadie, get on downstairs while the food's still hot, Richard go get me your keys you aren't going to need them for 2 weeks."

"Okay mama." We both said at the same time. Mama may look like a tiny kindhearted woman but when you disobey her you better catch the next flight and hope she doesn't follow you.

I slowly opened the door after I heard footsteps and followed the smell of pancakes and eggs downstairs. When I sat down and got my own food Rowan came downstairs we may be twins but we definitely have different styles, Ro has short pink hair and wears dramatic makeup with all colors of the rainbow on her eyes that she covers up with colored contacts that change color every day and she always insists on wearing a rainbow bandage on her arm. She says it's her "heart upon her sleeve" since she can't have tattoos at her job of a nurse at St Jude's. I like my long wavy brown hair and a more natural makeup look with warm colored clothes. No matter what Ro is my twin so I love and support her with all my heart.

After breakfast Ro leaves to start work and Richard takes Franklin to go shoot BB guns in the backyard. It's just me, Austin, and mama at the table. Daddy and Cole went on a last minute hunting trip before Cole and his girlfriend Sarah get married next week. Mama and I do dishes while Austin just sits there on his phone. By the time the dishes are done he is still watching vines. I take this as an opportunity to attack and when mama isn't looking I grab my nerf gun and-
"WHAT THE- SADIE GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Frozen I slowly turn to see mama standing there holding a glass of orange juice and glaring at me. I instantly drop the gun walk back into the kitchen.
"Sorry mama"
"Stop your apologizing and just wipe off the table."
"Ok"
When mama finally lets me leave it's almost noon.
Shit I gotta get this video up
I run up the stairs to the room I share with Ro and open my laptop. I'm a YouTuber with almost 5 million subscribers and I upload on Thursday's with funny sketches and vlogs.
I look at the time and it says 4:20 heh
Quickly opening my phone I snap a pic of a weird face I made when I was filming yesterday and send it to Ro with the caption being the time. It takes about 4 minutes for her to respond with a pic of her making a weird face with a pizza slice. I snap back quickly with a "You're my favorite pizza place" and go back to editing. As soon as I finish, I watch through it and then upload it. Shutting my laptop, I stretch and yawn before falling asleep in the middle of the floor where I was editing.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
GUYS! First chapter! Lemme know how I did in the comments please no hate. Anyways second chapter should be up soon

-✌🏻