CHAPTER SIX PART FIVE

I couldn't contain my excitement as I ran back into Ian's office.
"RO IS HERE!" I screamed. Making the two grown men jump.
"Your twin?" Shayne asked.
"Yeeeeeee!" I said jumping up and screaming again.
"Go get her before Anthony gets back." Ian said. 
Without hesitation I ran out of Ian's office and past Olivia and Mari
"Hey how did it go!" Mari yelled after me.

Shayne's POV
"It was weird." I answered as I stood next to Olivia.
They both just looked at me.
"Why is she running away?" Noah said as he stood beside me.
"Her twin sister is here." I replied to Noah.
"Wait, there's another Sadie?" Was asked from his desk right beside us.
"Yes and where does everyone keep coming from?"
"I don't know." Mari said "but I hope she's just like Sadie."
"Why do you say that?" I asked.
"Sadie is the sweetest person ever, if her twin is the opposite then who would want to tell Sadie and hurt her feelings?" She explained.
"Oh. I never thought of that but yeah that makes sense." Olivia said.
"Shayne, what if they look exactly alike? How will you know which is Sadie?" We'd asked me.
"I don't know. I just hope I will know the difference or be able to tell them apart."
I looked back to the elevator and saw Sadie walk out with a girl that has a similar face and body type as her, but everything else was so different. Her hair was a mix of pastel colors and she wore lots of bright and colorful makeup.
"Hey guys. This is Rowan." That angelic voice I love so much, said.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Shayne." I stared and offered my had for her to shake as I stepped forward.
"Hello Shayne, it's nice to meet you too." She said and accepted my handshake.
As everyone introduced themselves to her I looked at Ian. This can't be the girl Anthony met. He seemed to understand what I what I was thinking and nodded. He walked back into his office after he introduced himself.
—————————————————————
Hey y'all , so I forgot to mention this in the story but Sadie lives with Shayne and Damien. Just letting y'all know so the next chapter makes sense.
- B