CHAPTER SIX PART TWO

Anthony's Pov
"Dude Shayne and Sadie would make the cutest couple ever." Ian said, we are currently working on a script for a new EBE.
"Yeah but he just got back from the hospital I don't think it's a great idea to have him film for a few days."
As if on cue Shayne and Sadie walk into the smoffice laughing about something with Olivia.
"Yeah, we should go out for lunch today."
"Yes lets go to chipotle."
"YASSS."
"Hey Shayne when you are done being a white girl, can you come over here?"
Ian called out and Shayne came over.
"I have been summoned."
"Uh yeah how are you feeling?" I asked.
Shayne glanced over his shoulder at Olivia and Sadie.
"Well I'm feeling great." He said with a HUGE smile on his face.
"Really? You just got out of the hospital." I responded.
"Uh yeah somethings happened while I was there..."
"Oooooo tell me tell me!" Ian and I both asked loudly.
With another glance to make sure Sadie was occupied. Shayne made us both gasp.
"Dude you kissed her? It's only been about a week." Ian asked shocked but also mad.
"You owe me ten bucks Ian." I said. "Pay up."
"Wait you guys made bets on me kissing Sadie?" Shayne asked.
Ian and I looked at each other and realized we were defeated.
"Everyone did." Ian finally spoke up.
"What do you mean?"
"Everyone made bets on how long it would take you two to get together." I answered as Sarah whittle peeked her head into the office.
"They together now?" She asked.
"Wait wait don't pay anyone we aren't together yet." Shayne spoke up.
"What? What's taking so long? You guys kissed."
"They kissed? Sohinki, you owe me lunch!" Sarah said.
"Yes we kissed, we agreed to wait until we got to know each other to start a relationship." Shayne said.
"Give me back my ten bucks bro." Ian said and I slid the bill back over to him.
"We are gonna get you two together by the end of smosh winter games." Sarah said before going to find Sohinki to place her lunch order.
Shayne just laughed and Ian and I looked at each other with smirks.
"Game time." We both said at the same time and Ian got up to tell Olivia to start phase one.
"What's going on?" Shayne asked very confused and scared.
"Don't worry about it dude. You're gonna get her either way." I said.
"Please don't mess this up. I really really like her." Shayne responded and walked away.
"So do I" I said under my breath when he was far enough away.
—————————————————————
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Tea ☕️

Edit: I wrote this at 4 am when I couldn't sleep so it makes ZERO sense so I'm sorry