CHAPTER SEVEN PART ONE

Shayne's POV
"Ready to go?" I asked Sadie as I hugged her from behind.
She turned around in my arms and with the look she gave me I could have melted then and there.
"Yeah just let me go get Ro, she went to grab a snack from the vending machine in the break room."
"Can we pick up Damien from the smosh games set on the way there?"
"Yeah" she said and started walking.
*time skip*
We walked up behind Rowan with Damien as she turned around.
"YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!" She yelled and dropped her bag of chips. Sadie picked it up and apologized.
"Sorry, but it's time to go home. The day is over." She said.
"Ok. I have to grab my things from your desk really quick." Rowan said and opened her chips.
"Ok Damien and I will go get the car so you don't have to walk since it's raining."
I said and hugged Sadie again. She kissed my cheek and then walked off with Rowan.
"Earth to Shayne..." I heard Damien say. I missed the next thing he said because Sadie turned around and winked at me. I only regained my strength when she turned the corner.
"EARTH TO SHAYNE!!" I heard Damien scream.
"What?"
"The car is this way."
"Oh, yeah, right." I said as I quickly walked off towards the doors.
"Dude you are so whipped."
"No I'm not." I protested.
"Oh yeah sure." He said and punched my arm. I pushed him back and we both laughed.

Sadie's POV
"OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Rowan screamed as we got to my desk.
"Sarah Pay up bitch!" Sohinki screamed at a defeated looking version of Sarah."
I just let Sohinki bask in glory cause if all goes well Shayne and I will be together by morning.
"They made bets." I said when Ro was about to ask about what happened.
"So y'all just got together?" She questioned further and Sarah came up to us.
"Congrats Sadie you both are perfect for each other." She said and walked out followed by Sohinki.
"We aren't exactly together yet. I was planning on talking to him tonight." I said.
"Oh! And I ruined your plans. I'm so sorry Sadie I'll book a hotel tonight and leave tomorrow."
"No Ro it's ok we are roommates with Damien. We can share a room or you can sleep in the spare room. Shayne and I have separate rooms so don't worry. I'm so happy that you came out to see me. Ever since Cole left to go back home I've been so homesick."
"Sadie I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. We can talk all about this tomorrow morning since it will be Saturday. You don't have to work on the weekend right?"
"No I get those off." I said. " now we need to go meet the boys before they think we ditched them."
"Shoot I almost forgot." Ro said.
We reached the front door just as the boys pulled up. Shayne got out and put Ro's bags in the trunk and opened my door. Damien opened Ro's door and did a funny southern gentleman impression.
"Here ya go ma'am." He said.
"Why thank you sir." Rowan said back in a voice that sounded like mamma's as she got in and he shut the door. Ro and I sat in the back and Damien sat upfront with Shayne. The car ride home was mostly just small talk so they could get to know Ro.