CHAPTER TWO

*Annoying iPhone alarm clock sound we all have and still never change*
Ughhhhhhhh "Ro you're alarm"
"Sorry"
"It's ok I'm awake now" I said as I got up and went to the kitchen for some food. Jessica comes running down the stairs not even a minute later and jumps into my arms.
"SISSY" she is 8 now and still calls me by the nickname she gave me when she learned how to speak. I set her down and give her some cereal while Ro grabs an apple and runs out of the door. Mama and daddy come downstairs and get food soon followed by everyone else. Jessica is sitting on my lap and screaming at Franklin who just shot a stuffed rabbit across the couch at her.
In the three days that daddy and Cole have been back not one of them has said anything about the upcoming wedding on Friday and it's Wednesday now. As I walk upstairs I get a call from Cole's fiancé, Sarah she's crying and saying Cole called off the engagement. As soon as I heard that I hung up and flew back down the stairs at Cole's face for hurting my best friend. Sarah and I have been friends since elementary she was in Cole's year only one ahead of me. Cole screams and daddy pulls me back while I scream "WHAT DID YOU DO?" At him. He burst out in tears and although I'm mad at him I've never seen him cry so I shut my mouth and ran to him and calmly asking him what was going on.
"During the trip my friend Kyle got a text from her. She wanted him to come over and sleep with her. " he says through tears. Cole is one of the toughest guys I know and he has never cried not even when I through a plate at his face when we were 3 and 4 he had to get stitches but he never cried a tear. Suddenly I wanted Sarah and Kyle dead but as I looked at my broken brother I realized he needed me now I would get them tomorrow. I went to the store instead and got all types of candy and came back to watch movies. Cole was softly whimpering when I got back so I put on a Disney movie and handed him a chocolate bar. By the end of the day we had watched 5 movies and ate way to much sugar. I got a call from my manager and paused beauty and the beast before answering it.
(S- Sadie, M- Manager)
M. Sadie omg you are not going to believe this.
S. Believe what Matt?
M. I got an email from a certain guy and he wants to hire you
S. 1 who is this guy? 2 hire me for what?
M. Ian Hecox! He wants to hire you to become part of the Smosh squad
S. OMG NO FUCKING WAY OMFG MATT IF THIS IS A JOKE I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU!
"LANGUAGE MISSY" mama yelled.
"Sorry mama I got excited"
M. I'm gonna go before mama gets mad at me too. Bye girl.
S. Haha bye queen I love you.
M. You better.
End*
"What has you so excited that you gotta curse in my house?"
"IAN HECOX FROM SMOSH WANTS TO HIRE ME!"
"I thought you already had a job with this YouTube thing?"
"Ok true but Ian owns Smosh a really big youtube channel and he wants to pay me for being on it."
"Ok I'm still a little confused but I'll figure the rest out. This guy, what is his name again?"
"Ian Hecox why?"
"I'm not letting my baby go work with this strange man I know nothing about."
"Ok mama but please don't embarrass me?"
"That's all the fun sweetheart." She says as she laughs.
Cole hugs me tightly and congratulates me after thanking me and going to bed.
I look at the time 9:30          "oh crap I guess Ro is in ER today."
I'll tell her in the morning. I went to bed after cleaning up and going to bed.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
SECOND DONE
Guys I'm actually kinda proud of how this is turning out.