CHAPTER TEN PART THREE

Sadie's POV
I woke up to the smell of pizza and quickly got out of bed to run downstairs and see everyone still sitting down.
"Hey sunshine. How was your nap?" I heard Shayne's angelic voice ask me.
"Where's the pizza?" I asked.
"It's not here yet." Lasercorn said in response.
"Stop lying I can smell it." I said. Everyone looked really confused.
"Sadie, he's not lying, there really is no pizza here." Joven said.
"Why do I smell pizza right now?" I asked. I was starting to get really upset that my friends were lying to me.

I didn't realize that I was crying until Shayne pulled me into his arms and everyone started asking me if I was ok.

I sunk into Shayne's arms until I realized that they all are lying to me. I can smell the pizza and they are keeping it from me.

"I AM FINE!" Shayne jumped backwards and then started to come closer. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Everyone backed away and looked at me as if I was a bomb about to explode.

The look they gave me was enough to cry again. So I sank to my knees and cried until I felt Shayne's arms cautiously wrap around my shoulders

"Wait guys, pregnancy gives women an insane sense of smell. If Sadie smells pizza, the delivery guy is close." Lasercorn stated.

"SHE CAN SMELL FOOD FROM FAR AWAY?!" Wes screamed "SHE'S A FOOD LOCATOR!" He ran to the door just as the doorbell rang.

"Sadie smelt that from really far away if he's just now at the door." Ian stated, impressed.

"The delivery guy parked at the entrance to the resort and walked here, he said it took him about 10 minutes to get here." Lasercorn said as he placed the pizza he was carrying on the table.

A chorus of shocked gasps were heard as everyone realized that I had gained super powers.

"Sadie?" Was asked as he sat on his knees next to me.
"Yeah." I said.
"I brought you some pizza since I know you like pepperoni." He said.

Shayne let go of me and wiped the dry tears off of my face.
"Ok I'm gonna go grab my pizza, are you ok?" He asked.
"Yes." I said and stood up with Wes.

"Thank you for the pizza." I said.
"You're welcome. Just let me know if you ever smell cookies or donuts ever." I laughed when I realized he was serious.
"I will Wes, on one condition."
"Anything, anything at all." He said and we sat down on the couch.
"You give me a massage whenever I ask."
"Deal." He said and we shook hands.

"Hey if you are gonna use her super powers to find food then count me in." Olivia said and sat down beside.
"Ok guys I will let everyone know when I smell food." I said and heard a bunch of thank you's.

"How about a movie?" Courtney asked and we all agreed.
"I wanna watch Mean Girls." Olivia said and every guy except Wes, groaned.
"What? Its a good movie." He responded to the glares from Joven and Sohinki.
"I wanna watch Top Gun." Joven said and was praised with groans from all of the girls.
"We can watch Mean girls tonight and Top Gun tomorrow." Sadie suggested.
"That sounds great" Ian and Courtney said at the same time.
"Mean Girls it is." Courtney said and pressed play on the movie.

Shayne's POV
I opened the small velvet box to make sure I still had the ring. Rowan and I FaceTimed her mom and got her to send out the ring that Sadie's grandma had been saving for her the day we found out that she was pregnant.

I smiled to myself as I walked back downstairs and sat in my place on the floor by Sadie's legs.

The movie ended and I looked at Rowan, she nodded and I stood up.
"Can I have everyone's attention please?" I announced as I pulled the box out of my pocket. Sadie saw the box and gasped.

I got down on one knee and grabbed her left hand.
"Sadie Anne Johnson, you had my heart since I saw you walk into the office. Every time you smile, my breath leaves and every time I see you my heart gets so full of love that I worry it will never beat again. I cant wait to be surrounded by our grandchildren, telling them stories of before we were old and grey. So will you make me the happiest man alive and say yes to marrying, growing old, and turning grey with me?" Tears we're running down her face as she nodded and said yes.
Everyone cheered as she jumped into my arms.
She kissed me and her lips were so full of love and passion that I almost melted. I pulled away and slipped the ring onto her left ring finger.
"I love you sunshine."
"I love you even more."
"Not possible." I said and kissed her forehead.