CHAPTER EIGHT PART TWO

Shayne's POV
I woke up to birds chirping and realized someone else was in my bed. I looked down to see Sadie sleeping peacefully and suddenly the memory of last night came to mind. I smiled as I realized I was now with the woman of my dreams and we had a great night last night. I looked at the alarm on my night stand and it said 9:37 AM. I need to go to the gym, but I can't get up without waking Sadie. I'll just go later.
"Hey bro you decent?" I heard Damien open my door and whisper. Sadie was wearing my shirt and I was completely naked. I shifted the blanket so it would cover her exposed leg and then nodded to him.
"Damn you guys did it didn't you?" He asked and I ignored him.
"What did you want?"
"I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to go to breakfast with Rowan and I she's getting ready now so you guys don't really have a choice."
"Ok I'll tell her, now go before she wakes up." I said in a whisper.
"Ok."
I looked down at her and then an idea came to mind. I grabbed my phone and texted Damien.
(S=Shayne, D=Damien)
S: come back I need help
D: with
S: I need you to take a pic.
D: you're weird but k
S: thx
My door opened and Damien walked in.
"Ok I need you to take a picture of us cuddling and sleeping."
"Ok give me your phone." He said.
He handed me my phone and left.
I kissed Sadie on her forehead and she woke up.
"Good morning beautiful." I said.
"Good morning handsome." She said back.
"How did you sleep?" I asked.
"Amazing thank you for last night." She said.
"What do you mean thank you?" I asked, confused.
"That was my first time." She confessed.
"I took your virginity last night? I'm so sorry."
"Don't be sorry babe. I'm glad it was you." She said. Just hearing her say babe when talking to me was enough to melt my heart.
I smiled. " If I had known I would have made it more special." I said.
"It was already so special Shayne. Thank you for being an amazing person and not pressuring me into anything. I love you." She said and kissed my nose. She loves me? SHE LOVES ME!
"I love you too Sadie." I said and kissed her.
"Rowan and Damien want us to go to breakfast with them. We don't really have a choice." I said. When we broke apart.
"Ugh I don't want to leave this bed." She said.
"Me neither, but your sister scares me a little since yesterday and I don't wanna make her mad."
"Why does she scare you?" She asked me.
"She talked to me before she asked Damien to leave with her. She threatened my balls." I said vividly remembering that conversation. Sadie just laughed.
"Rowan would never hurt anyone like that. She gets sad when she has to crack an egg."
I let a sigh of relief out. I wasn't going to lose my balls if Sadie and I ever got into a fight.
"Ok I'm gonna get up and get dressed." She said after a few minutes of us laying in silence.
*at breakfast*
"I can't believe you two did it last night." Ro said as we were walking to the bathroom.
"I know but it was magical." I said.
"I bet it was, did he wear a condom?"
Oh shit, did he?
"I don't remember." I said and looked at Ro with wide eyes.
"It's ok you need to talk to him and find out now. Text him."
"Ok."