CHAPTER SIX PART FOUR

Ian's POV
"WHAT THE HELL?" Damien shouted.
"I know it's a shock but I have no idea what to do." I said as I looked behind me at the squad room.
"Well you have to tell Shayne or Sadie. Maybe it wasn't her she has a twin."
"SHE HAS A TWIN?!!!" It was my turn to be loud.
"Yeah she told Shayne when he was in the hospital, and he told me like two days ago."
"Why didn't she say anything or talk about it on her channel?"
"I don't know man, but I know you need to find out if it was her twin that Anthony saw. Sadie did say she's never been outside of her hometown, but her twin is always going to medical conferences."
"Yeah I need to get a pic of her sister. Be right back."
"Good luck."

Sadie's POV
I was in the middle of a conversation with Olivia and Mari when I saw Ian walking up to us with a confused and upset look on his face.
"Hey Sadie can I talk to you in my office please?" He said as he reached us.
"Uh... yeah I'll be right there."
My hands started to shake. What if I get fired? I've only been here a few weeks and we haven't even gotten to film smosh winter games yet. What if he's mad about Shayne and I?
"SADIE! Earth to Sadie. You alright?" Mari asked.
"Yeah you are shaking." Olivia stated.
"Ian's not gonna get mad at you he probably just wants you to sign some HR stuff." Mari reassured me.
"Ok thanks." I said before walking away.
*at Ian's office*
I walk in and see Shayne sitting down across from Ian with a sad look on his face. No no no no no no. Shayne looks up and smiles as he sees me but his smile is different.
"Ok Sadie please sir we have to get this over with before Anthony comes back from lunch." Ian said.
"Neither of you are in trouble." He added as soon as he realized that I was shaking.
"Ok." I replied and sat down in the seat beside Shayne's seat.
"So I already told Shayne what was going on, but you need to know this too." Ian started. I felt my hand shaking again before I felt Shayne squeeze my hand. I didn't even realize we were holding hands.
"Anthony thinks he met you in New York and you promised to date him, but when you got here you didn't recognize him and he got angry. He wants to sabotage your relationship with Shayne so you will rebound to him and then he will break your heart." Ian explained. "We think he met your twin and got you to confused or just doesn't know that you are twins." He said.
"Wait so Anthony thinks that we met before?" I asked.
"Ye-" Ian got cut off by my ring tone.
"I'm sorry it's my sister, she only calls when something bad happens. Can I take this really quick?" I ask after seeing Ro's picture pop up on my screen."
" yes but make it quick please. Anthony will back any minute."
"Thank you." I said and ran out to answer Ro.
(R=Ro, S=Sadie)
S: Rowan! Is everything ok? Is anyone hurt? I can be on a plane in a few hours.
R: Sadie! Chill. No one is hurt and everything is ok.
S: Then why did you call? You usually text.
R: I love you too.
S: Sorry I just got some really bad news. It's nice to hear you though. Why did you call?
R: Well don't think I'm letting you off that easy. What's the bad news?
S: I will call you later but right now I can't really talk about it.
R: You don't have to call me later cause I'm getting out of an Uber. I'm in front of your building, come get me please.
S: Wait, YOU'RE HERE?!?!?! Thats amazing, but why?
R: Yes, I'll explain later. Come get me.
S: Ok bye.
*end of call.*