CHAPTER TEN PART ONE

Shayne's POV
"Anthony isn't coming." Ian said as he walked into the lobby where everyone was waiting for the vans to arrive.
"What do you mean? He's one of the captains." Sohinki asked.
"He said he doesn't want to come to the winter games." Ian said. "We will just need someone else to be a team captain."
"I vote Joe." Mari said and raised her arm.
"Me too."
Me three."
Everyone was raising their hands one by one until Joe agreed.
"Ok ok ok. I'll do it." He said.
"Hey look the vans are here!" Lasercorn pointed out the doors to the vans that had just pulled up. Everyone screamed in excitement and got in their assigned vans with vlog cameras to record the trip.
I got into a van with Sadie, Mari, Boze, Courtney, Olivia, Sarah, and Rowan.
"Damn its all girls in here." Sarah said as she got into the passenger seat next to Sunny who was driving.
"Shut up Sarah." Sunny said. "We don't know if Shayne and Sadie's baby is a girl or boy yet." It's caused us all to laugh.
"Yeah, Do y'all got any names picked out?" Boze asked.
"Not yet." I answered and looked down at Sadie who was already asleep on me. I wrapped my arm around her sleeping figure and saw a flash.
"What? Y'all are goals." Boze said.
"Anyways.... if it's a boy name it after me." Sunny said.
"I'll have to talk with Sadie about that." I said and pressed play on my audiobook.

*tImE sKiP*

We were the first to get to the cabin so we had first pick on rooms. Everyone cheered quietly so we wouldn't wake up Sadie.
"Before anyone gets out..." Sunny said and locked the doors.
"I think we should all agree that Shayne and Sadie get the heated room. After all, Sadie is pregnant and we don't want her to get too cold."
Everyone agreed and then unlocked their doors and got out. Sadie was still sleeping and looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake her up, so I carefully picked her up and carried her, bridal style, into the cabin.
"I will grab your bags. Take her upstairs and lay her in bed." Sunny said as he nodded towards the staircase.
"Thank you." I said and started up the stairs.

Once I got into the room I noticed that there was a person already on the bed.
"Anthony?"
I set Sadie down on the recliner in the corner and put a blanket over her.
"What are you doing here?"
"I am leaving in a few minutes I just want to say goodbye to everyone first."
"Why do you need to say goodbye? You still work at smosh."
"Shayne, I'm leaving smosh." He looked down.
"No. Why would you leave?"
"I am going to New York, I need to find that girl. Don't worry, Ian and I worked all the details out and he will tell you when you get back from winter games."
I can't believe this.
"Can you do me a favor?" He asked.
"That depends what it is."
"When Sadie wakes up, give her this." He said and handed me an envelope addressed to Sadie.
"What is it?" I asked as I took the envelope from his hands.
"It's a letter apologizing for everything and thanking her for helping me see that I need to work on myself as a human being. If it wasn't for her, I don't think I would have realized what I was doing."
"I will give it to her." I said and hugged Anthony goodbye.
"Ok I have to go say goodbye to everyone else. I'll see you later man." And just like that he left.