CHAPTER EIGHT PART ONE

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Some sexual activity. Please read at your own risk and bare with me I have never written this kind of stuff.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Sadie's POV
I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. When he opened it all the air in my body left. He had to have just gotten out of the shower because he had a light blue towel hanging dangerously low on his waist. His chest was shiny from water and he had a few drops on his hair.
"Hey Sadie." He said while he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. This man has my heart.
"Sorry I just got out of the shower." Why was he apologizing for looking like this? I just don't understand.
"I-I-It's ok." I stuttered as the towel fell a little lower. I was staring directly at the top of the towel.
"I know it's tough but my eyes are up here." He said snapping in front of my face and pointing to his beautiful blue eyes.
"S-S-Sorry." I said looking up to his face.
"Let me go change really quick." He said and began to grab clothes from his dresser.
"NO!" I accidentally shouted.
He turned back towards me with a confused look on his face.
"You want me to stay in a towel?"
"Yes very much." I responded quickly.
"Ok..." He said now understanding what I was thinking. "If you are wondering I didn't want you to come to my room tonight to have sex, I wanna talk to you." He said as he got closer to me.
"I would never have thought that sex was the first thing on your mind tonight, but thank you for telling me that." I said.
He took. My hands and we sat down on the bed.
"That kiss earlier, it felt so right." He said "I didn't want it ever end." He finished.
"Shayne, I was planning on telling you this tonight anyways so here it goes... I want to be with you, like I want to be more than friends with you."
He just smiled and kissed me. This kiss wasn't like any other we've had, this was full of love and lust. He grabbed my face and slowly laid me down on his bed without breaking the kiss. I pulled on his hair lightly and ran my hands down his bare chest.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked and looked at me lovingly.
"I'm sure." I said.
He smiled and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and he smiled against my skin. His breath sent tingles down my spine. He went back to kissing me and took off my shirt. I tried to cover myself but he gently moved my arms.
"Sadie, please don't hide from me. You are the most beautiful person I know." His words made me smile and he kissed me passionately. He took my shorts off, leaving me in just my panties. He left a trail of kisses and love bites all over my body before coming back up to kiss me again.
"Are you still ok with this happening?" He asked.
"Yes I want this to happen." I answered.
He took off my bra and panties then I took off his towel.
That was the best night of my life. We fell asleep after we both cleaned up and I put on one of his shirts.