PART TWO AND A HALF

(S=Sadie, SH = Shayne)
S: hey babe please answer ASAP
S:it's very important
SH: yeah what is it
SH:are you ok
SH: is Rowan ok
S: she's fine I might not be
SH: IM COMING

Shayne's POV
Shit she might be hurt. I stood up quickly and ran to where the line for the girls bathroom was and found Sadie.
"What happened? Who hurt you? Are you ok? We should probably go to the hospital."
"Shayne I am not dying."
"Ok why are you not ok then?"
"Did you wear a condom last night?" She asked quietly.
Oh shit.
"No I forgot." I said. "I'm so sorry Sadie. It's all my fault." I said starting to cry.
"Hey it's ok." She said.
"No it's not. I ruined your life."
"What? Shayne we don't even know yet."
"And if you are? What are we gonna do? We are both in our 20's still and working at smosh."
"Shayne, if we are going to be parents then I can't wait to be one with you."
I looked up at here and she was smiling.
"Do you really want to have my child? We haven't been together for a long time." I said.
"I don't care how long we have been together. What I care about is how much I love you and how sure I am that I want to be with you forever."
"I love you too and if you want to have my child then I will support you in your decision. When can we find out?"
"Well I want to wait a week to take a test but if I start having symptoms then I will take a test earlier." She said. I just hugged her and let a few teardrops fall.