CHAPTER SEVEN PART TWO

Rowan's POV
Shayne seems like a nice gentleman. He opened Sadie's door and helped her into the house while his friend did the same for me and then went back out to grab my bags. Shayne really does seem to have a thing for Sadie. He kept looking in the rear view mirror and staring at Sadie when we were at red lights, and back at the office building, he hugged her and got flustered when she kissed his cheek. I still don't know if he is good enough for my Sadie though. Boys back home always treated women like queens and were gentlemen when it involved a female.
"Ok Ro, Damien and Shayne are putting your bags my room. Wanna make some actual food?" Sadie said winking at me. "You bet I do! Where's the kitchen?" And we ran off in that direction.

Shayne's POV
"Dude her sister is so hot." Damien said as we walked down the stairs.
"I think you are gonna have to fight Courtney for her cause she said the same thing earlier today." I replied.
"Damn."
"I smell food." I said trying to change the subject, but my empty stomach became a compass and I ran to find the smell of food. When I got to the doorway of the kitchen I saw Sadie and Rowan dancing along to some music and cooking together.
"Woah." I heard Damien say behind me.
"I know she's so beautiful." I say as my eyes are fixed on Sadie dancing around and singing into the wooden spoon like no one is watching.
"Yeah so is she." Damien said talking about Rowan.
The song ended so I walked up behind her and pulled her close to me.
"That smells amazing." I said and she held the spoon up for me to taste the sauce she was making.
"Oh my god. This is heaven." I said and Sadie fist bumped Rowan.
"We know." Rowan said and grabbed a metal spoon with sauce for Damien to try.
"This is actual heaven." He agreed. Damien went upstairs with Rowan to show her where Sadie's room is so she could change. Sadie was still in my arms but moved on to mixing a salad. I heard a slow song come on and I started to sway to the music. (Song above^ when you say nothing at all by Alison Krause. Now would be the time to press play.)

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
She sang along and turned around in my arms. We started to dance as she sang along.
Without sayin a word, you can light up the dark
I love her so much. I thought to myself as we kept dancing in the middle of the kitchen.
Try as I may I can never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing
I twirled her and she had the biggest smile when she came back into my arms.
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
I was smiling like an idiot because I'm holding the woman of my dreams in my arms.
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me the touch of your hand says you'll catch me ever I fall
We start to slowly stop dancing.
You say it best when you say nothing at all.
We have completely stopped dancing at this point. She looked at me and then next thing I knew she was kissing me. I kissed back and I felt her smile into the kiss. I grabbed her face with one hand and pulled her closer to me as I deepened the kiss. Her hands went to my shoulders as she pulled me down closer to her face and if that was even possible. I am so in love with her no word is big enough to describe what my heart feels for her.
*click followed by flash*
Sadie and I ignore the obvious people in the room and the picture that was just taken. She continued to kiss me for a few more minutes before Damien coughed loudly.
We stopped kissing but stared into each others eyes instead.