CHAPTER ELEVEN PART THREE AND A HALF

Still Sadie's POV*

"All done sugar." Miss Judy said and held up a mirror for me to see the back of my head.
"Miss Judy! This is so beautiful! I love it!"

"I'm glad you like it baby bee. You know you look just like your mama did when she was pregnant with you."

"Really? I've never seen any pictures of mama before she had me other than her wedding one."

"Oh yes darling! When your mama first got pregnant with you the only colors she wore were white and yellow. You are the spittin image of your mama. Gosh I feel like you're all grown up. Where did baby Sadie Anne go?" She said and started crying.
"Oh Miss Judy I'm still here." I said and gave her the best hug I could with a giant belly in the way.

*Knock knock*
"Sadie? Your mom is here." I heard Shayne's voice say. "I didn't think it was possible, but you look even more beautiful."
"I love you." I said as I was trying to hold back tears. I don't know why I am sad right now.
"I love you even more than words can express." He said and kissed my forehead.
"I didn't forget about you." He said and kissed my swollen belly.
"Awe ain't that cute. Sadie Anne you're mama is here. Better not keep her waiting you know how she gets when you keep her waiting."
"You're right Miss Judy. Thank you again for doing my hair. How much do I owe you."
"Owe me? Darling no. My baby Sadie Anne is growing up. Consider this a gift."
I hugged her again and then we all left the room and went downstairs to see mama.