CHAPTER FIVE PART TWO

Sadie's POV
Shayne's been in a hospital bed for three hours now. Nobody wants to leave but visiting hours are almost over. The doctors say he passed out from having a panic attack and even though Wes tried to help him, Shayne hit his head on the floor when he fell. They don't know if he will wake up or not. I can't lose him, I want to get to know him more. I already considered him a close friend and I am so scared I might lose him. His parents are on their way and will be here tomorrow afternoon. The doctors come back a half hour later and say visiting hours are over but one person can stay.
"I think Sadie should stay." Courtney said quietly.
"Yeah he won't let go of her hand."
Ian said. The paramedics were loading him onto the stretcher but we couldn't get him to let go, his grip just got painfully tighter until they let go of his hand. The meds that the doctors gave him didn't relax his muscles, instead he just squeezed tighter. It got so painful that I cried until they let go and gave up.
"Call us if he wakes up when we aren't here." Ian said. As he gave me a hug.
"I will." I said as my voice cracked and tears rolled down my face.
"He will be okay Sades. " Marie said as she gave me a hug and moved a water bottle closer and gave me a blanket.
"Thank you, I really need him to."
Everyone else had left the room so it was just Mari and I.
"Why. Do you like him."
"He's cute and from what I know about him he seems like a genuine great, nice guy, so yeah." I replied.
"Ya know the doc's say that he can hear you right now?" She said giving me a smirk.
"I totally ship it though." She added.
"Thanks."
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight." And then she left. I looked at Shayne and moved some hair out of his face. He looked so peaceful from the hairline down to his eyes, after that I saw the breathing mask and was reminded that a machine was breathing for him. After I dried my eyes, I decided to get some sleep.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
OOOOOOO she admitted it!!!!!