CHAPTER FOUR PART ONE

*Time for the flight*

Mama and daddy were both crying as Cole and I got on the plane. Everyone else just said their goodbyes before we left and Richard was watching everyone.
Matt met us at the gate after security and we sat in the Baltimore airport waiting to board a flight to LA.
"This is it. I'm finally making my dreams come true."
I was FaceTiming Ro who was at work when we left so she goodbye the night before.
"I'm so proud of you Sadie. Have a room ready for me as soon as vacation comes up."
"Ok I will. Got your bracelet?"
"Yeah I have mine lemme see yours." Ro said, holding up her left hand. I held up my Right and we sang a little bit of the song we wrote when we were four.
(Count me in- Dove Cameron)
"If I'm the sun then you're the moon." Ro sang.
"If I'm the words. Then you're the tune. Yeah" I sang back
We sang a couple more lines and then laughed.
"We could have been a band." I said.
"Yeah we could have." Ro said laughing. We talked for a little more and then hung up when they announced the plane was boarding.
I have never been off the mountain before and Baltimore seemed so loud. Matt said it wasn't even as big as LA was. We found our seats, put our stuff in the overhead and sat down. I sat between Cole, who had the window seat, and Matt. I put some earbuds in and fell asleep on Cole's shoulder.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Smol update just until I finish the rest of chapter four. (Shayne is in this chapter! Not gonna say what part but he is coming soon!)