PART FOUR (FINAL CHAPTER THREE PART)

Mama pulled into the driveway and got Jessica unbuckled while I got out and grabbed the bag of tomatoes Mrs. Judy had given us. I unlocked the door to find Matt, Cole, Richard, Austin, and Franklin at the table and Ro, being the only girl was doing as she was taught to host and getting drinks for everyone.
"Honeybee, princess why don't y'all sit down. Frank, take Jessica up to the bathroom and make sure she brushes her teeth."
They ran upstairs and mama and I slowly sat down at the table mama was so proud of.
"What's going on?" I asked as Matt turned to daddy and Cole before saying,
"Cole can't go with you."
"Then she is not going." Mama said without missing a beat.
"Now hold on there Honeybee, lets hear Matt out."
That seemed to calm mama enough for Matt to continue speaking.
"I called Ian and Anthony earlier today to ask some questions and clarify some rules, when I asked if Cole would be able to come out and live with her, they said he can come out with her but has to leave after two months. They want Sadie to feel comfortable around them and will let him stay until then but the maximum time is two months."
"So they are just gonna make him come back after the two months is up?" Ro spoke up, catching Matt off guard a little.
"They want to make sure she feels safe and then they doesn't want any distractions for her once she starts to get the hang of things out there."(I don't think this is how it works but just go with it for now.)
"Ok so he who will be with her?"
Daddy asked, clearly starting to get upset and rethink his decision to let me move.
"I'll be moving back out to my company's LA branch and she will be able to live with me until we find her a permanent home. I only represent Sadie right now so I'm gonna be with her most of the day. Only leaving her alone when she needs to film for Smosh."
Mama and daddy trust Matt, he's been my manager since my first thousand subscribers a couple years ago.
"Ok when is the flight?" Mama cleared hr throat and waited for the answer.
"Tomorrow at 5:30pm."
"I STILL HAVE TO PACK." I said very worried. Ro started to cry and Cole just sat there.
"I'll help you." Richard and Austin both said at the same time.
"Ok I'll come help you start packing." Mama said standing up and Ro soon followed. We spent the rest of the day packing and only stopped when daddy came to give us some pizza he ordered when he realized mama wasn't going to make dinner tonight."
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
GUYS SHAYNE IS ALMOST HERE! I AM SO EXCITED TO START WRITING THE JUICY DRAMA AND STUFF AND BE DONE WITH BACKGROUND!!!