CHAPTER ELEVEN PART FOUR

"Sadie!!!!!"
Mama screamed as soon as I opened the door.
"Oh sunshine! I missed you so much."

Suddenly I felt tiny rivers running down my cheeks.
" I missed you too mama." I said through tears.
"Don't cry sweetheart, mama's here." She said and wrapped her small arms around me as best as she could.

"Mama I'm so sorry."
"Shhhh baby you have nothing to be sorry for." She held me and let me cry on her shoulder for a few minutes and then let go to step inside. Daddy, Ro, Cole, Richard, Austin, Franklin, and Jessica.

"How was the flight?" Shayne asked as he kissed mama's hand.

"Oh, it was great th-"
"It was ok." Daddy interrupted mama. Cole, Richard, Ro and I all gasped.

Daddy never once talked over mama or any female for that matter. He's always said to let a lady finish talking before you start talking. He grounded Richard and Cole many times and is starting to get stricter with Franklin. Mama just stood there stunned with her mouth open and gazing at daddy in shock.

"Let me show y'all your rooms." I announced in attempt to clear the shock from the air.
"Great idea Sadie." Ro said and attempted to grab her suitcase.
"Here let me help." Damien offered as he walked over to Ro and grabbed the handle of her suitcase.
"Thank you." She said and let go.

Shayne saw daddy struggling to carry his backpack and mama's two suitcases up the stairs so he offered to help. "I got it." Daddy said as he yanked the suitcase away from Shayne and continued walking up the stairs.

When I made it upstairs, with Jessica's help, I showed everyone their room and went back downstairs with Shayne to let everyone freshen up before coming downstairs and meeting everyone.

Shayne's family arrived about ten minutes after we got everyone to their rooms and announced that they were staying at a hotel.

"We wanna give Sadie and her family some time together, so we decided to get a hotel room."

Shayne started to freak out that his parents wouldn't be close as a source of comfort.
"You guys can stay here it's totally fine. Right Sadie? Yeah, we have enough room. It's ok if you guys wanna stay here."

"We already have the room." Catherine replied.

Shayne gave in and we continued with our little party.

*time skip*

After unwrapping all the presents, daddy talked to Shayne in the kitchen. Shayne came back looking like he saw a ghost.

"Hey babe what did you and daddy talk about?" I asked and he ignored me.
I decided to just brush it off and go on with our party.

"Time to reveal the gender!" Mama announced. She's the only one that knows how many and what gender I'm having.

We all went out the back doors and stood on the grass behind our house.

"Ok here's your confetti poppers. On the count of three twist this end right here." Mama explained to us and gave us each one confetti popper colored yellow.

"One...two...three!"
Everyone counted down and the air was filled with pink confetti.

"Oh my god it's twins." Mark said as he looked down at the floor.

Shayne and I both looked down and noticed the confetti was actually a bunch of paper number 2's cut out of pink paper.

Mama's POV
I knew it was going to be twins but seeing the pink numbers litter the ground made it all real. My baby sunflower is growing up and having her own babies. Before I know what's going on tears are rolling down my face and Cole had his arms around me.

Daddy's POV
My baby. She's all grown up. She doesn't need me anymore, she has Shayne now. My wife is bawling into Cole's chest so I go switch places with him and notice that his blue shirt is completely covered in tears and mascara already.

Rowan's POV
Twins. She's having twins AND THEY ARE GIRLS. I couldn't be more excited to become an aunt to two little girls. As soon as the reality hits I'm hugging someone, but it's not a familiar person. This person is a girl with blond hair.
"Courtney?" I say as if I have known her my entire life.
"Hi!" She chirped back and hugged me again.

Damien's POV
Damn. Two copies of Shayne and Sadie.
This is gonna be a long fun story.

Shayne's POV
I saw the pink numbers on the ground and my heart stopped. I was gonna have two baby girls. Not one, but two. Two baby girls of my own with Sadie. Can I do this? Am I going to fuck up my kids? I was ok with one but two? How am I gonna do this?

"Shayne?" I heard that angelic voice again.
"Yeah?"
"Let's go talk."
"Yeah that would be nice."
"Ok I'll meet you in our room in five minutes. I'm gonna fake nausea and go to the bathroom upstairs and then you come check on me after I go inside."

Damn she is a genius.

"Ok I love you sunshine."
"I love you too muscles."
She kissed me and then went over to the lady she calls Miss Judy.