CHAPTER SIX PART THREE

Anthony's POV

"Dude wtf?" Ian asked me.
"What?"
"You like Sadie?" Ian whisper shouted.
"Dude shut up someone is going to hear us."
"I thought we were gonna set her up with Shayne? I mean we have a plan and everything! Now you're telling me that you like her too?!" Ian said, his voice getting louder and louder.
"Ok lets go get lunch. I'll explain everything in the car."
"You better."

*time skip brought to you by Courtney freakin Miller*

"Hold on, lemme get this straight. You want to set them up, let them be together for at least a year and then trick them into breaking up so you can be her rebound and then breakup with her? Dude no that's seriously messed up. Why put her through all the emotions?" Ian asked. I let out a huge sigh.
"Ok, remember when I went to New York for a vacation with my dad in 6th grade?"
"Yeah what does this have to do with this?"
"I met her there. She was so beautiful when I saw her that I told myself I was going to have her, so I went up to her and asked her to go get coffee. She said she didn't have time but if we met again she would accept. So when she came to the office and didn't recognize me I was hurt, and then Shayne took her from me. I want her to be hurt like I was."
"Woah. Dude, Shayne is gonna be hurt too if you do this."
"I know it makes it better to know that they will both be hurt. Don't ever tell anyone please?"
"Ok."

Ian's POV
Shit what did I just agree to? I can't hurt Shayne even if I don't wanna hurt Anthony. I have to tell someone but that would mean I have to break my promise to Anthony but then Shayne and Sadie would be hurt but then I would hurt Anthony. Oh no what am I going to do?
I debated in my head during the car ride back to the office.
Once we were in the parking lot, I quickly got out of the car and walked into the building to find Damien. He would know what to do.