CHAPTER ELEVEN PART TWO

Shayne's POV
"Everything is ok." She said as she wrapped her small arms around my neck. I kissed her belly again and got up off my knees.

"I have been meaning to ask you why you do pull ups in the door way all the time on top of going to the gym."

Fuck, I've been caught.

"I just like to keep myself warmed up so I can spend less time at the gym and more time here with you."

Nice one Shayne.

"Ok well that sounds nice and all but what's really going on?"

Dammit, she knows I'm lying.

"Ok, I wanted to surprise you later but I guess you can see now." I said, handing her a blind fold.

"Nope. I'm too big and off balance for blind folds, just take me to the surprise." She said and pushed the blind fold out of my hands.

"Ok." I grabbed her hands and led her upstairs to the nursery.

"Why am I here? Shayne, it's not finished and I can't breathe in paint."

"I finished it." She looked at me dumbfounded. "I haven't been to the gym in three months, instead I have been working on the nursery. That's why I always send you out with one of the smosh girls when I say I'm going to the gym." I looked at her face and she was crying.
"Let me see." I opened the door and she cried harder.
"It's so beautiful Shayne."
"Mari and Courtney helped me pick everything out and Damien helped me put it together. I hope you like it."

"I love it."