CHAPTER TEN PART TWO

Still Shayne's POV

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the small white envelope in my hands and then back to the bed beside me where the woman I love is sleeping.

I know I shouldn't open it, it's hers to open, but I just can't push down the thought of Anthony, of all people, giving the love of my life a letter that I'm not allowed to read.

Wait a minute, he never said that I couldn't know what it said.

My fingers are already at the seal of the envelope when I realize that Sadie is carrying my child. My child, not his. She chose me over him and every other guy that she knows and doesn't get jealous over my friendship with Courtney. I should trust her as much as she trusts me. If he said something in this letter that I need to know than she would tell me.

"Shayne?" I look beside me and see that Sadie's eyes are still closed. She must be sleep talking. Still, I decide to answer just in case she is awake but keeping her eyes shielded from the light.

"Yes my sun." I answered.
"I'm hungry." She replied sleepily.
"Ian ordered pizza and it should be soon." I said and smiled as she opened her eyes
"Pizza sounds really really good right now." She said and then closed her eyes again. "Can you wake me up when it gets here?"

"Yes I can. Goodnight again." I said and cuddled her, forgetting about the letter.
"Goodnight moon." She said.
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Hey y'all!
So I kinda tried a new format out in this chapter. I hope y'all like it.
-B