Chapter1: 하나

a/n:
These are my shity first Chapters and if one day my lazy ass will get up I will rewrite them better. This is so far the first Chapter I re wrote.

thx

xoxo

.

Third pov

Sana's eyes widned when Dahyun's eyes finally opened up, the last tear Sana had in her eye fell onto Dahyun's face. The same moment the Japanese girls eyes were shut down again and she throw herself down into Dahyun's chest, the elders tears start to fall like a waterfall while the younger felt the injured place on her body get pressed down to the ground Everytime Sana would hide her face deeper into the chest of the Korean.

The fast heartbeats the Korean felt weren't only because of the kind warmed presence from the elder underneath her, it's mostly because the pain she fells scares the Korean off, however, ignoring the pain, she is happy by the attention she gains from the blonde beauty.

Her beautiful but also painful short moment was broken when she hears the crying of none other than Momo. Immediately Sana lifts her head up and watches the younger take her balance on her elbow. In all the sobs the Japanese girl left out she stops the younger from moving, worriedly she tries her best to barely touch the younger.

Suddenly all became blur in her eyes, it still didn't stop her from staring at Sana's visual infront of her, as much as she hates that her friends cry, she looks the most beautiful when the orange sun shines into her light eyes, the Korean's eyes thankfully still had the chance to see Sana's head turn to her direction, the Japanese just took her hand and turned her head back into another direction.

What the Korean didn't know was that affection was something Sana always wanted but if she gets it she's shy. One reason why Tzuyu has no problem with her, their relationship is one of the reasons why the Korean tried her best to stay away from love, still it didn't help, the words Sana and love were always in one Sentence.

Their friend circle flirts alot with each other, so much that people who wouldn't know them could immediately fall in love with one of the girls, the Korean didn't have the time to even think about it when movements infront of her distracted her.

She felt the hands of Sana squish her hands a last time before letting it go, the Korean's hands immediately felt cold, so cold that all the warm feelings were gone and all she felt was her cold body lay on a cold ground.

She looked to her right and saw a ambulance car shining the red blue lights as she remembers them, the voice of a Black haired Japanese came through her ears.

"Tzuyu, are you hurt somewhere else?" Tzuyu, the little power the Korean still had helped her to move her head to the voice. Tzuyu sitting straight up on the wall while Mina, Nayeon and Momo talk with her. The Korean didn't mind that the Taiwanese got the most attention, it actually made her happy that Sana still decided to look out for her, what the Korean didn't know was that at first all the 4 girls first looked up at Dahyun then later at Tzuyu.

She felt soft hands from probably 2 people lift her up on both sides and place her on a soft but uncomfortable place, they leader the Korean into a car followed by Tzuyu. After they were laid down she had her time to think about was happened and how this all came to this.

-

f/b

The Manager talked and talked about different stuff but the Korean didn't or couldn't give her any attention at the moment and sighs in her seat, the Manager stopped himself from talking and glared at the Korean for a short moment.

"Are you even listening? We talk about important stuff here Dahyun." Giving her Manager back her Attention, it was again found to an end when the Korean Idol felt a in her pants. The elder girl infront of Dahyun sighs and gets up annoyed from the younger, since a quit time the Idol wouldn't give her or neither her carrier the attention she should.