Chapter42: IU

T.p

(Flashback chapter)

.

"How was your first day in school darling?" The first time IU found out that they would move from Busan to Seoul, she was happy and excited, excited about moving into the most famous city of the country, she just came one step near her dream and that's to become an Idol. Kids in her age mostly already made it into the entertainment but IU didn't even know which company she should pick.

Being all that happy about the city she totally forgot that it also means new school and it was horrible, short explained, she has a gum in her hair, luckily for her her Mother didn't notice how un happy the Korean was, it was the first time she got builied in her whole life, the first day and she was already crying in the toilet.

"It was fine." IU forces a smile infront of her Mother, her Mother was happy for her daughter and even made her favorite food, Kimchi rice. IU went up into her room and directly smashed her bag onto the ground, seconds later she smashes herself on her bed, lying on her stomach.

She hates crying, she rarely does that but after knowing that her life here will be hell, she wishes she could go back to Busan. She looked up, her cheek deeply squished into her pillow and the girls generation poster catches her eyes, now she remembers the reason why she was excited this morning, she is going to try it everywhere and will do it.

Even if that means she has to walk into the school for almost 3 years.

.

.

"Name?"

"Lee ji-eun"

"Acting or signing?"

"Singing, ma'am."

The woman infront of her wasn't nice, not at all, she won't even dare to look into IU's face once, however, JYP entertainment is her first stop point, only her mother knows about her dreams and is the only one who supports her since she doesn't have any friends and the rest of the family are strict people.

"This way please."

IU follows his way and gets leaded into a small room with many people around her age, IU's eyes widned when she realized that she will have a hard time beating them, her eyes noticed that someone was staring at her the whole time, it was a black haired girl sitting in the ground, IU was the shy kind of person and just looked away.

"Starting off with Kim Jisoo please."

IU's eyes meet the girl from earlier once again, now knowing her name she just watched the girl go forwards while giving the man a sign to play the song.

IU watched girl dance and was impressed like every other person in the room, the judges also looked impressed from her Visual, singing and dance skills. How everyone expected, she passed.

Many other kids were next and IU was still waiting for her turn, she noticed how nervous she gets Everytime someone would get kicked out. The Korean noticed all the stares people would give her sometimes, however, she is already used to these looks and just focused on the performance.

"Lee Ji-eun please." IU's heart gave out a loud beat and all the eyes fell on her, she started to fell her hands get wet and slowly makes some steps forward, now seeing all the people in the room. The song started to play where she should show off how her dance moves are. The song 'Toxic' by Britney spears started and IU started to dance to the music, she would always give the judge some glares while moving to the verse.

Suddenly the music stopped and a Karaoke version of New world by girls generation came up. Quickly she took the Microphone from the ground and came into the song, she ignored the chuckles people gave her for tripping on her way back and started to sing along the Melody. After it stopped she was out of breath and nervously glared to the two judges, these on the other hand had a straight expression, not showing any reaction.