Chapter15: Panic Attack

私は何をすべきか ?

...

...

T.p

Dahyun made her way to her Hotel room after practicing the whole day. She was so tired that she would fell asleep imidiantly. After all her first concert of the Tour would start tomorrow.

She opened her Door and saw two naked Japanese Girls in her bed.

Dahyun chuckled and moved back and then blinked. After some blinks she saw nothing on her bed as if she was daydreaming.

She made sure no one is in the room before sighing. She doesn't know what she dreamed or why but what she knew is that playing this game with Sana and Momo is dangerous.

She couldn't think anymore and just ignored all the questions in her head. She jumped into her bed and fell asleep with her clothes still on proplably stinking bad but she doesn't care.

...

...

''WAKE UP PIG!''

Dahyun woke up with the feeling of Cold water on her Face and jumped off the bed that made Momo laugh out loud and Sana just giggle.

''WHA-''

When Dahyun saw who it is she calmed down again and just rubed her Eyes while feeling the cold Water on her Body triping their way down to her Pants.

When Dahyun got up she was shocked to see a perfect Breakfast plate next to her. She blinked to make sure it is real.

She looked up and saw a proudly smiling Momo and Sana.

''You two did this?''

Dahyun laughed while speaking that she regreted when Sana and Momo gave her a death stare before Sana spoke up.

''YAH KIM DAHYUN LIKE WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?''

Dahyun was scared from their mood and just chuckled nervously.

''Of course not... its just.. you two.. Never really cooked..''

Dahyun knew that Sana and Momo are bad Cooks but she just saw that If they really try it with motivation it would end good.

Sana and Momo ignore her comment and give her the Plate excited for Dahyun's reaction.

Dahyun looked up and saw their smiling faces. Dahyun took a peace of the Omlete. She ate it while Sana and Momo waited. When Dahyun didn't say anything Sana spoke up.

''Now hurry say!''

She screamed it cutely while Momo just mumbled a 'Mhm'

Dahyun couldn't believe what she was about to say but strangely it's the truth.

''This is the best Breakfast I ever ate.. Sana Momo... how?''

Sana and Momo Jumped up and down. They ignored Dahyun's question and both of them gave Dahyun a little peck on her cheek before happily going out of the room.

They both screamed a last time.

''WE WILL CHEER YOU UP TONIGHT!''

Dahyun smiled that made her not realize she let a peace of Yoghurt drop on her T-Shirt. She groaned like a kid.

''AhhhA'' :(

...

...

Dahyun has 10 Minutes left before she has to leave to the Stage. She felt a strange feeling in her stomach but ignored it.