Chapter24: Other

Dahyun's pov

I woke up with Sana in my arms still sleeping. I smiled to myself before my Phone started to Bing all the time. I got up without trying to wake up Sana and get my Phone.

Momo

11:38

Dahyun can you come over?

I sigh when I remembered Momo. I just had a Date with Sana while Momo was at Home.

Here we go again...

''Who are you texting with?''

I heard Sana's Morning Voice and when I turned my face I saw her rubbing her Eyes in her bed before looking back at me.

''Momo just texted me.''

Sana just stared at me.

''She asked me to come over.''

Sana sigh before standing up. I thought she is going to text Momo now or something like that but then she placed my Phone on the Desk and took both of my Hands before speaking up.

''Dahyun I understand you.... I'm not mad or sad. You just made me the happiest I've ever been yesterday. So go Dahyun.. Thanks for staying over.''

She kissed my Cheeks before winking and then going into the Bathroom. I just stood there thankful that Sana understands me before texting Momo back.

Dahyun

11:42

On my way (;

...

...

(Third POV)

When Dahyun arrived in front of Momo's house door she just had to Klopf once before a happy Momo jumped on her that made Dahyun frozen before being happy that Momo is in such a good mood.

''Whoa whoa whoa! Why is this girl here in such a good mood?''

Momo smiled before letting go of Dahyun and letting her inside of her House.

''Accually... I'm happy because the Dance Studio I want to go on accepted me AND I talked with Sana before you came... and I'm happy to have my best Friend back...''

Momo smiled but Dahyun still wondered if Sana told her about the ''Date'' they had Yesterday. Dahyun didn't want to ask because she was in such a good mood that she just ignored it. But then a idea popped up in her Head.

''Want to go outside?''

Momo smiled before she nodded happy that Dahyun asked that.

''A Date?''

Dahyun chuckled before thinking to herself.

All the Japanese Girls are the same..

...

...

Dahyun doesn't mind going to two Dates because if it's about the happiness of her Friends she is happy too. Dahyun was happy that Momo texted her and isn't quit since the talk outside of her House.

Momo was wondering where Dahyun was bringing her but doesn't mind with whatever it will be. After some time driving Momo finally realized where they are and here Face lit up.

''THE LABIRINT? DAHYUN WHY DO YOU KNOW I LOVE THESE THINGS?''

Momo's mouth was open while Dahyun just proudly smirked.

''Well that's a Secret Momoring.... A secret I didn't know...''

Momo laughed at Dahyun's flustering Face before Pointing at it before they stepped out of the Car buying Tickets but Momo felt all the Face's on them.