Chapter31: 번호 없음

T.p

''What should i do?''

Hyungmin is walking through the rainy City of Seoul. He doesn't know where to go because he didn't think about a place to stay when he arrived in Korea.

The Japanese boy takes out his phone and looks at his call he had with Momo and hopes she could maybe call him again.

Sadly he knows this would never happen. He tipes Momo's contact but is too scared to call. He thinks that Dahyun told Momo what he did with her and now she could hate him.

What if they think he's a Psychopath? He knows he really acted like one but he didn't know what to do. Hyungmin didn't want to scare the famous girl but he had no other choice.

She is the reason why they stopped to contact him. The only thing they did was to run behind the Famous girl.

He hates to admit the fact that Momo and Sana fallen for the same person. Hyungmin already just blushes at the thought that this would have happened him.

He sighs before walking into a little Café hoping they wouldn't close now.

''Welcome!''

Hyungmin looks up and smiles at the old man. He had grey hear and had his Eyes half closed. The Japanese boy sits down while water drips down of his hair.

''Welcome in our Café! What can I bring you sir?''

''I-''

He looks up and sees a short haired girl infront of him. She had a Shirt on that made him chuckle a little bit at some memory.

On Jihyo's White shirt was a Flower with a Japanese word that Momo used to wear back then. He smiles up at her trying to not look like he's staring at a wrong place.

Jihyo just smiled while taking his order. She got the Shirt from Momo one day when her Shirt got dirty and she had no other Shirt.

''uh.. Do you guys have something for 100yen?''

Jihyo opens her eyes shocked.

''100yen?''

(NOTE: YEN = JAPANESE MONEY / 100YEN = 0.92 US DOLLAR)

Jihyo already knew that he must be Japanese. His Korean is bad and he keeps using some Japanese words in a Korean sentence.

''uhm.. I'm not good with Japanese money but I guess that's enough for a drink?''

Hyungmin smiles before giving her the Money that Jihyo takes happily. He looks outside how the rain drips and feels a pain in his chest and he doesn't even know why.

He feels pain without reason, or he just doesn't know the reason. He feels alone. So alone that he doesn't even have a place to sleep over.

He only knows Momo Sana and Mina.

''Mina?''

He whispers to himself when he remembered his other friend. Hyungmin didn't really hang out with Mina and they would only meet because of Momo or Sana but he remembers that she was kind.

''What she is doing now?''

He whispers it to himself again and then Jihyo comes with a little cappuccino in her hand. Hyungmin says a broke thank you to her before drinking it on the rainy day.

...

...

''I can't sleep.''

''I can't either.''

Momo and Sana are looking at each other while Dahyun is sleeping like a baby next to them. The two Japanese girls never could sleep when they hear thunder outside even if they would cuddle with someone.