Chapter44: Tonight

Third pov

"Mina I don't know what's in your mind these days but please call me back, I'm worried. I love you and don't forget that i always wi-" The Japanese girl immediately stops the voice mail of the younger and feels her heart ache while her breath got heavy. She didn't text Chaeyoung for one week now and doesn't even know why.

"Your toilet is always so clean! I'm too lazy to even make my own foo-"

Momo stopped walking when she saw that the younger looks panicked, it was only her side face but the elder could see something was off, eyes covered by her bangs and a straight face. "Mina what happened?" The younger glares up and just nodded, placing her phone next to her to continue her conversation with Momo, however, the elder could see the mood switch of the younger, 10 minutes ago she would smile and giggle along.

"You can tell me Mina."

As much as the younger tried to hide it, seconds later her face started to turn into a crying one, looking down the elder rushed to the younger and hugs her. It hurts the elder to see her friend like this, Mina always gives everyone a vibe of need to protect her. Momo knows that she probably isn't ready to tell her, all she can do for now is to confront the younger.

The tears quickly stopped and Mina rested comfortable her head on Momo's chest, happy that she finally could let everything out. She is happy that Momo doesn't ask because the younger things she couldn't even explain what's going on to the elder. Moments later a ring was heard from Momo's house door, the younger slowly takes her head away and watches the younger make her way to the door.

First Momo didn't recognize the person infront of but seconds later it hit the elder, IU was standing infront of her. Mina obviously also recognized the girl Momo and Sana fighted with years ago but decided to just listen to them. Both of them are suprised.

"I think I know you." IU quickly recognized the Japanese's face, she was surprised that out of all the people she first knocked of hers, the Korean planned on asking around for Sana's house but it went faster than she thought. Momo just nods at wht IU said, totally confused about this situation. "Can i come in?" The Japanese didn't answer at first, later on decided to let the Korean in.

Mina and IU just said a simple 'hello', seconds later all three of them were sitting in the living room, confused about the situation.

"I think I have a lot to explain and i Will."

And that's how IU explained Mina and Momo everything, the reason why she is here and what she is going to do.

.

.

When the Korean told the Japanese she would help her clean, this wasn't what she expected to end up one hour later, the Japanese didn't complain though, she likes it when Dahyun takes control over both of them. It's nothing new for her that Dahyun actually is a needy person behind her shyness about skin ship. It started with her backhug when Sana was cleaning the dish and ended with Sana moaning random Japanese words and Dahyun had no clue what the girl on top of her was saying but didn't complain.

Dahyun only wanted to give the elder some kisses, well that ended up with Sana accidentally moaning out loud, it was a akward silence at first where Sana just covered her mouth but ended up that Dahyun started to get turned on, once again. When the Japanese tried to apologize it was to late and a hand already grabbed her butt, earning another loud moan of the Japanese.

minutes later Sana found herself left with underwear, laying on the bed with Dahyun on top of her shirtless. Later on her arms circled around Dahyun's neck while sitting on the Korean's lap. The Japanese feels the hands move from her butt to her hips, all the time their kiss never broke. Its strange that Everytime the Korean decides to not do something, she ends up doing it anyways, sometimes the body moves without the brain. When they broke the kiss to get air Sana quickly noticed what kind of mess Sana made on Dahyun's face with her dark red lipstick, the elder giggles for a short moment and tries to wipe it off of the Korean's lips but her hand was stopped by Dahyun's grif, one second later the Korean pushed her off of her lap to lay on the bed.