Chapter23: Date?

T.p

''So what do you want to do today Ma'am?''

Sana giggled at the Word Ma'am and circled her arms around Dahyuns neck looking up at her.

''I don't know, what do you want to do with me today?''

Sana smirked when Dahyun's face became Red and looking away.

''I-uh what about going to the beach?''

Sana raised her Eyebrows.

''A date?''

Dahyun chuckled now raising her Eyebrows too.

''I- uhhh sure?''

Sana giggled before pinching her Cheeks that made Dahyun calm down from the Blush she had.

''I'm going to make myself ready!! Don't you want to chance at home?''

Dahyun shook her head before smiling at the Cute shiba looking alike Girl in front of her.

''I'm fine with this... or don't you like it?''

Sana shook her head before giving her a smile and going into her Room. Dahyun heard Sana mumble a Melody in her room that made her laugh. Dahyun is happy that she could make the Girl forget about all negative after all that happened I bet she felt much Pain and it hurts Dahyun too to know that she did this all to Momo and Sana but she promises herself to make both of them happy.

''Dahyunnieeee''

When Dahyun turned her head she was speechless at Sana's look. She was cute but also sexy at the same time.. How does this even work?

Sana giggled when she saw Dahyun frozen in her spot and then takes her hand to drag her outside.

''C'mon lets go or do you want to stand there forever?''

....

....

When they arrived at the Beach Sana was surprised to see a Luna Park there with Roller Coaster and with so much more tracks. Sana's Face lit up and couldn't wait till Night came and she could drag Dahyun into the romantic one. She laughed devilish that scared Dahyun.

After somewhile walking around while holding Hands Dahyun's stomach started to make sounds that made Dahyun blush and Sana giggle.

''Dahyunnie is hungry?''

Dahyun then nodded while she looks like a Puppy that made Sana careless her cheeks with a Mother look.

They made their way to a restaurant that looked extremely rich for Sana.

''Dahyun isn't this too... expensive?''

Dahyun shook her head while smiling.

''Don't worry Sana I pay... plus I can pay you back the money you always spended for me when I didn't had Money in my Trainee days.''

Sana giggled when she remembered the Clumsy Dahyun who was so ashamed of herself when she didn't had Money with her.

When the cashier came he was frozen looking at Dahyun.

''K-Kim...Da-''

Sana rolled her Eyes while Dahyun was laughing at the reaction of the cashier.

''C-can I please get a pic?''

Sana then grabed Dahyun by her Arm before looking up at the cashier like a shiba dog.

''No''

Sana said it so cute that I made Dahyun giggle and the cashier confused.