Chapter22: 스물둘

(Third POV)

Sana's heart is beating so fast that she can hear every beat while staring at Dahyun. Sana Knows that lying would be stupid and make Dahyun sadder and she knows that she can trust Dahyun. She loves it when Dahyun cares about her but she hates it to make her worry.

''Uh-uhm... well i-''

That was all that came out of Sana's mouth that made Dahyun raise an eyebrow.

''I don't want to lie to you Dahyun..''

Sana Sigh's while looking at the ground thinking about how to explain it.

''I wouldn't have really... killed me''

Dahyun grabbed her Hands harder after she heard the word Kill that made Sana understand that the other girl was scared about losing her. Sana looked into Dahyun's Eyes before speaking up.

''Dahyunah.... Do you sometimes think about the past and... wish you could turn everything back to correct your mistakes?''

Dahyun tried to understand where this is going and hoped to god that the reason why Sana tried to hurt her wasn't Dahyun. Dahyun nods before waiting her to continue.

''Well I do... and it... it destroys me to know that if I wouldn't have made these few Mistake in the past I could be the happiest Girl in the world now...''

Sana's eyes started to get teary that made Dahyun's heart beat faster.

''I...I can't stop thinking about what would have happened when I just told you about my feelings... wouldn't I be the happiest now? Wouldn't you not get hurt so many times because of me? Would you.... Not be the happiest too?''

Sana started to cry out loud before Dahyun took her into her Arms and left her Cry into her Shirt.

Dahyun doesn't know what to say because her worst Nightmare came true.

Sana tried to hurt herself because of you.

Dahyun feels it again. The pain she had as a 6 Years old girl.

Flashback

Dahyun is normal little Korean girl who was walking around the City with her Mom. She licked her Ice cream while holding hands with her Mom but then something caught her Eyes on the big TV screen.

She heard a melody and a Woman with a microphone singing.

She stopped that made her Mom stop to and look there where she is looking at.

''You like the song?''

Dahyun nodded.

''Should we buy her Album?''

Dahyun was schocked. For a 5 Years Old Girl she knew very well that here Family is poor. She realized it because she doesn't have pretty much Toys or clothes... All the Kids in the school don't really want to hang out with her but Dahyun isn't sad about it because her Mom promised her that if she will turn 6 her Mom will give her something not even the rich kids can buy.

Dahyun nodded and they made their way to the Store. Dahyuns Ice Cream started to drop while she is looking happily at the Woman on the Album Cover.

...

1 year Later

...

27.05

Dahyun woke up with a happy feeling on her Birthday even if she has to go to school now she's excited.

After School she run fast as she could Home excited about the food and her Family and mostly about the Gifts.