Chapter41: Back

(Flashback Chapter)

Third pov

Even if they did and said those things everyday, today was the most embarrassing moment for her, running out of the room like a little baby infront of 3 beautiful girls was the proprably dumbest thing she has done in years.

Not having another choice than continuing her way, someone suddenly stopped her infront of the building. "Whats wrong? Where are you going?" Yerim, she just make it into the JYP entertainment like her other friends did, for her luck, she got accepted in every other Company. Dahyun and Yerim never talked much, once some few conversation about their lives but they still have a good way with each other.

"IU."

The look on Yerim's face already showed the latter that she understood, she looked nervous and worriedly at Dahyun, in no matter of seconds the JYP Trainee felt Yerim's hand rub her back up and down for confront, honestly, by the looks the people already give them, she starts to remember the moment some minutes ago.

"I don't want to quit but she makes everything so hard for me." The YG Trainee just nodded in understanding, their conversation got less akward when Yerim would push Dahyun to the side.

"You know, without pain no fame."

A smile popped up on Yerim's face, the many voice's of people who pass by was heard but Dahyun's focus stood on the girl infront of her, it was a simble sentence, something properly every human heard in his life, but this time it felt like a true word for Dahyun.

"Many stars had problems in their childhood, that's the way we believe in, who feels pain at first will be happy latter." The younger started to understand, understand the meaning of what the girl is telling her, and it starts to feel good, knowing that she is on the same way like other idols were.

"Thank you Yerim!"

Yerim couldn't speak up when the younger already rushed back in, sighing for herself, the YG Trainee makes her way back to her company, at the same time, Dahyun is rushing up to the room before their Teacher would come.

Well if she could.

On the same floor, her eyes fell on a girl infront of the door she has to walk in, one of the girl she embarrassed herself infront of, she wasn't able to see their faces until now, she wishes she didn't.

Black hair with pink in it, long lashes and then eyes eyes fell of the two other girls. The Korean really believed that these three are like famous Trainees and about to debut, nervously she walked slowly trying hard not to get their attention, suddenly she heard the voice of a familiar girl she doesn't want to hear.

"You all look dumb, please, just go away."

Momo and Sana groan while Mina just shakes her head, the three Japanese girls just learned more than 10 swear words in one conversation, they wanted to speak up more but a girl rushes into the room, making IU laugh.

"Look who's back." Their eyes fell on the girl they saw earlier, short but cute, its different from all the types in Japan, Sana just stared at the strangers face while the two other Japanese girls were stunned by her, what Dahyun didn't know was that they actually are on her side.

"Shut up IU."

IU was taken aback and her mouth sharped a 'o', her two other best friends Jisoo and Wendy both had their hands up to cover their mouth, Sana just smirked when she saw the reaction of the rude girl, in no matter of seconds someone rushed into the room, a middle aged woman, the teacher of this group.

"I'm sorry! I forgot the time..."

All the girls got distracted by the teacher, even the Japanese members, the Teacher suddenly turned and looked at the three unknown girls, knowing they aren't part of this team, she closes the door infront of Sana, Momo and Mina.