Chapter7: 일곱

(Third POV)

The Girls are now ready to make their way to the Party. They didn't really dress Beautiful because they know that Lisa isn't that kind of Girl. Dahyun still helped Sana in the room to get dressed.

''Are you excited for the Party?''

Sana chuckled that made Dahyun give out a little laugh.

''If you would know how pissed I am at this Rose girl then-''

Dahyun knew where this is going and before she could help Sana putting on her Jeans jacket she looked into her eyes.

''NaNaNa Miss Minatozaki you will not beat her up!''

Sana giggled before hugging Dahyun.

''don't worry I wouldn't...''

...

...

When they arrived at the Party it was as expected. People making out outside on the House, Glases everywhere at the ground, A pool behind the House and People screaming along the loud Music.

Sana sighs because she is too old for this she did this back then in School but now she is 23.

''Lets get over this night''

Sana whispers for herself before they enter the place.

...

''TZUYU!''

Tzuyu turned her head to the voice and saw a smiling Lisa with Jennie in her arms.

''I MISSED YOU''

They hugged before rose showed up.

''here you are!''

Rose smiled at Tzuyu while the other girls were just looking at them.

''Lets go Irene is waiting! Lisa will come too!''

Tzuyu looked at Sana who just knew what was coming she wanted to hang out with her friends so she sighs before nodding.

''Go.''

Tzuyu smiled before getting dragged away.

Nayeon and Mina were rubbing Sana's back while waiting for Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung to come back with the Drinks.

When Nayeon felt a tap on her shoulder she was happy that Jeongyeon finally came.

''Finally! You needed-''

She realized that I wasn't Jeongyeon it was Jimin.

Sana then started to laugh at Nayeon and Mina was just next to her looking around the Area for Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

Jimin then started to blush before he spoke up.

''Uh... you want to dance?''

Before Nayeon could talk back Jeongyeon kissed her cheeks and looked and Jimin.

''Is here a problem?''

Jeongyeon smiled that made Jimin chuckle.

''Oh- i- I'm sorry i- bye''

Nayeon felt bad for him and punched Jeongyeon's shoulder who just groaned.

''Ouch! Nayeon he tried to flirt with you!''