Chapter40: Violet

T.p

"Thirsty?" The elder girl looks up and See's her Best Friend handling her a Water Bottle.

"Thanks." The elder girl takes it into her hands while the younger slowly sits next to Dahyun and Tzuyu, all three of them watch the sunrise on another hot summer night in Korea. Dahyun used to love these nights since one night the sky turned Violet, it was the day she started in the JYP building. It's just a sky but the color actually means alot to the eldest in the group, for heart it's like someone tells her to be happy.

"For only 22°C it's pretty hot here." Chaeyoung tried her best to create a conversation between the three of them but the two other girls were too much focused on the view infront of them.

"Alright then I guess I have to talk, Mina acts strange."

Even thought Tzuyu and Dahyun both were focused on the view, helping their friend with a problem is something the three of them promised each other. The two took her attention away and made the short haired girl smile when she finally go the attention she wanted, however, she didn't actually think about what she should tell them now.

"Basically, since I'm back in Seoul she always wants to hang out with you guys, that's strange." The two understood it wrong for a moment and gave each other a confused eye contact.

"Not just you two, the whole group! Its as she wants to be close to someone." The young Korean looks down flustered about the situation, it feels like her own Girlfriend doesn't want to spend time with her and it hurts the girl just by thinking about it.

"Maybe she waits for you to make the first move." Chaeyoung looks up at the tall Taiwanese "I already tried! I tried to kiss her and tried to cuddle with he-" The tall girl broke Chaeyoung from her sentence while shooking her head with a smile that prays for her friend.

"Not that kind of move, ask her what's going on and what she did without you, as if she just suddenly doesn't want to spend time with you. Just tell her the truth and ask her." After the eldest of the group spoke up Chaeyoung gave both of them an eye contact with an straight expression. Both, the Korean and the Taiwanese wondered what's going on in the mind of the short haired girl.

"I think you guys are right." Slowly she turns back and all were faced with a little sharp of the sun before it disappears.

"What about you Tzuyu? With love?" Tzuyu just murmled a long 'hm' but nobody turned their head, still focused on the view.

"I don't know, I'm more focused on my relationship with my family than with rose these days."

The youngest didn't sound sad neither Happy, just a Tzuyu thing for the two of them.

"And Dahyun? What about your drama?" The eldest doesn't know with what she should answer and what the right choice is, she tried many things, from leaving them to seeing her ex Boyfriend kill himself.

"If I'm honest, I don't know, I just let the future do the rest." The two younger girls turn to the eldest girl in the middle but still didn't speak up, the triangle of the two Japanese girls and the Korean sounds like something easy for every person who would hear it for the first time, just take the one you love more but for Dahyun it's more than just love, it's about hurt and love.

No one can help the elder girl better than her own feelings, no one of the three believes in Destiny but it looks like Destiny believes in them after the eldest of the three saw the sky color.

Violet.

Eyes widned wild, the sounds of the many cars and some Insekt making a strange sound was the only thing that was heard. A single sky color can make you question alot or at least, question Dahyun.