Chapter39: Child

T.p

"You're like a kid Dahyun, just playing around."

.

.

"What is this?"

Dahyun's manager looks into Dahyun's face with big eyes. Some days ago she looked like the healthiest human in the whole world and today she has bruises all over her face with swollen eyes. Dahyun sighs when her Manager starts to open her mouth but nothing came out.

"I got punched."

Her Manager on the other side keeps on staring at her bruises all over again.

"Who did this?"

Dahyun looks up again but then straight back down. Her Manager knows Jeongyeon and telling her that it was her could end their friendship since her Manager kind of also controls her life.

"Some crazy boy."

She raised her eyebrows while her arms are crossed around her chest. She doesn't know if she should believe the younger but then something caught her eyes. Dahyun jumped when she suddenly pulled her shirt down on her neck to see the hickeys.

"Dahyun, everything but please don't tell me you fucked someone's girlfriend and then the boy punc-"

Dahyun's blush came up and she slowly backed off.

"No! Of course not..."

"Then what is this?"

Dahyun shyly looks down and her Manager waits for her answer with big widned eyes. Both of her hands are in the air right and left in confusion.

Flashback

"I'm so sorry!"

Momo was the next one to smash herself on Dahyun's hug that made the younger sigh. She pats the head of the two Japanese girls and keeps telling them they did nothing wrong but Jihyo on the other side was having a conversation with Jeongyeon.

"She will Perform soon and all you do is punch her?! Jeong! What will fans think? What will her manager think? WHAT will the world think?"

Jeongyeon sighs out of her nose while looking into the ground and then turns too look into a space on her right.

"The parents of the kids who see this could think wrong!"

The short haired girl closes her eyes and then feels the real feeling of regret inside of her.

"Jihyo but apologiesing now would be so akward."

The other girl sighs and then looks back up to the short haired girl with an idea and an sneaky smile.

"You will be her new dad from now on."

Jeongyeon laughs out loud while Jihyo watches her with an straight expression. When the short haired saw that the younger girl is serious her smile dropped.

"Are you kidding Jihyo?!"

Jihyo just shook her head softly while Jeongyeons mouth fell from the situation. Being a dad to Dahyun? What does that even mean.

"How should I take care of her as a dad? She needs a mom and not a-"

"Did I hear the word 'mommy'?"

Suddenly both of them glared to the eldest girl with bunny teeth who just had a sneaky smile on.

"If you're the father then I'm the mother."