Chapter5: Wrong Sentence

(Third POV)

After the 3 arrived back at Chaeyoungs Dorm Dahyun and Tzuyu called Mina that made the other girls confused but then Jeongyeon started to understand what they are going to do and told the other Girls about it that made them give out a ''ooohhh''.

Mina was surprised when Chaeyoung locked the door.

''Why did you lock the door?''

Chaeyoung just laughed awkwardly before rubbing the back of her neck.

''I- uh so nobody can distract us..''

Mina still was confused about what she meant but didn't ask more questions and just waited for Chaeyoung to speak up.

''I- I like you Mina... A loooott... a looooot like from hereeeee to there.. From Africa to-''

Mina giggled before putting her Hand on Chaeyoung's mouth before she says more bullshit.

''What I want to say is... uh... I want to call you.... My...''

Mina started to blush because she knew what was going to happen and closed her eyes while smiling. What Michaeng didn't know was that 6 other Girls were behind the Door listening to them.

''DAHYUN DON'T MAKE YOURSELF SO FAT I CANT HEAR ANYTHING FROM HERE!''

Jeongyeon whispered loud at Dahyun that made Dahyun snap back while still whispering.

''Oh yeah? I'm fat?! Well why don't you-''

Before Dahyun could finish it Sana but her Hands on Dahyun's mouth to shut her up and to listen to Chaeyoungs confession.

''I want- to make you... my....''

Chaeyoung was sweating so bad and felt like the room became 100x hotter.

''My...''

Mina was still waiting while smiling.

''My bitch''

Mina's Eyes started to get bigger and bigger and then the door opened with 6 Angry girls while Chaeyoung realized what she said.

Dahyun made her way to Chaeyoung ready to punch her.

''CHAE ARE YOU STUPID?!!!-''

Then Nayeon came like a big Mom and started to slap Chaeyoung along with Dahyun while the others were with Mina.

''I can't believe what Chaeyoung said''

Momo started to laugh while Mina was frozen in Sana's hug and Sana kept tapping Mina's head. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were just watching the room being a mess before they both sigh and Jeongyeon realized one thing after they all tried to go out of the room.

It's dirty.

Tzuyu looked at her with the expression knowing what will come now and makes her way out of the room before Mom Jeongyeon came back.

''YAAAAH YOU ALL WILL CLEAN UP THE MESS YOU MADE!''

They all were scared from Jeongyeon and all looked schocked before fake Crying.

''Yes ma'am'' All said in the same moment.

...

...

While they were cleaning up Chaeyoung excused herself and went to Mina who was watching TV with Tzuyu. When Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung she laughed making fun of Chaeyoung that made Chaeyoung angry but still ignored it and gives her a sign to fuck off and Tzuyu did it.

''U-Uh mina... can we talk?''

Mina looked up. She has to admit it she was pretty angry that Chaeyoung embarrassed both of them in front of their Friends but she knows Chaeyoung didn't plan to say that and wouldn't have done that if they weren't there.

''Yes Chaeyoung but I hope this time you can do better! I thought that this would be a good memory but you just-''

Mina couldn't finish when Chaeyoung kissed her before backing off looking like a Baby Tiger who didn't get to play with their mom that made Mina melt.

''I'm sorry.... Don't worry I will beat Dahyun up If she-''

Mina giggled before kissing her lips to cut her off.

''and? What are you waiting for?''

Chaeyoung realized what Mina meant and chuckled nervous before going on her Knees that made Mina laugh.

''Chaeyoung... this isn't a porp-''

''Mina... I love you so much and I know I messed up and uh- anyways I loved you since the first time I saw you and nothing would make me happier than calling you Mine.. do you allow... ah fuck I'm not good at these speeches please Mina''

Mina giggled at the cuteness before helping her get up.

''of Course my baby Tiger.''

Then they kissed for like 10 Minutes before a stupid best friend of Chaeyoung spoke up.

''WAIT DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME ? I HEARD IT BUT I DIDN'T SPEAK UP BECAUSE I WAS SLEEPING WHILE-''

Then Sana and momo punched Dahyun that made her fall down while fake crying and they all know to never make Sana and Momo angry.

''Baka'' ''Stupid'' They both said it in Japanese at the same time.

Jeongyeon then rushed to help Dahyun get up while laughing.

Chaeyoung just thanked Sana and Momo In her mind.

A/N:

So I Re-Wrote 3 Chapters today and its so hard because before that I made Homework where I had to write a 3Chapter document about Energy TT but the good thing is my mom made Kimchi yay.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this story and I'm sorry for any Grammatik Error's I learned English mostly just by myself by watching Videos and reading Books but I'm proud because now I can speak the language yay. I also plan on learning Italian because here in Switzerland you speak German, Francians and Italian and I can speak German and French so now Italian yay. (I can't speak good French but understand the most so don't think I'm good in languages)

- 的嘲笑