Chapter28: Kim Takashi

(Third POV)

The place is peaceful. All you can hear is the Wind Blowing the Trees. The both of them still look into each other's eyes.

The stranger started to cry. You couldn't see if it were tears of Joy or Tears of Sadness, all Dahyun saw was his smile with Tears.

She doesn't know what to say. It feels like someone who left her is back but the problem is he never could leave her because he never was there.

''I'm sorry Dahyun...I'm so so sorry.''

He started to cry more and more. Dahyun just stared at him with widned eyes. When she looked at his Ear she realized it really looks like hers. She still doesn't believe it.

''You felt so much pain... loneliness... I couldn't take you because your mom told me to stay away from you.. I tried... but when I saw you on the News-''

''Why should I believe you?''

He stopped talking and looked at Dahyun with his Mouth open. He tried his best to stop crying and to be a strong Dad.

He took out something in his Jacket while smiling. When he showed it to Dahyun she was left speechless.

Flashback

Dahyun was sitting on a little Bank in front of their Kindergarten looking at all the Kids playing on the field.

She sigh's before feeling something warm on her thrist. She jumped in her seat but when she looked at her right she saw a little Dark White Cat rubbing against her.

She smiled to herself before giggling and peting the Cat. When the Cat paniced run away she felt a ball infront of her feet.

She became shiny Eyes before smiling and taking the Ball into her hands. She believed that they would ask her to play with them.

''Hey! Here over!''

Dahyun looked up again and saw the little Boy wafing his hand. When Dahyun tried to kick the ball to show them she can play football too she let it fall embarrassed.

When she tried to grab it another Hand already grabed it. She looked up and saw the rude 5 Years old Boy glaring at her.

''Can't you just roll it over? Are you dumb?''

He said nothing and just left Dahyun there watching him go back. She sigh's.

A man on the other hand is watching her with a broken heart. He smiled to himself when Dahyun called a Cat to her.

He would watch Dahyun play everyday and would always make sure she is home Safely.

''Hey! Where are you looking at! Pedophil... go back and fucking clean this up!''

The man heard his Boss scream that made him chuckle before fixing his glasses looking a last time and Dahyun.

''Y-yes!''

The man doesn't have a really House and sleeps in the Park secretly. He Works as a cleaner and has to work everyday but still doesn't get paid well.

When he stood infront of the man he looked up and saw his pissed face before he started to scream.

''WHAT IS THIS?''

He pointed at the Toilet at a little point where he didn't clean. He was too busy looking at Dahyun that he totally forget his Job.

''I-I'm sorry sir... I will clean it right now.''