Chapter21: Day1

D.p

After buying Chocolate i made my way home. When i arrived the first thing i did was throw myself into my bed and stay with my Head into my pillow. After some while lying in my bed i groaned and went to the kitchen to get my Chocolate.

I couldn't think normal. I'm so confused about all this that even chocolate doesn't help... and it helped always!

Everytime I try to make one of them happy the other one gets sad and that's why I get sad too. I thought I made the right Choice with Momo but now I'm confused and don't know what to do. I need someone to talk with and the first person that's on my mind is...

Chaeyoung

...

''You are sure it wasn't just a flashback?''

''No Chae I was sure that I felt like I'm the young Kim Dahyun and only she makes me feel like that..''

I called Chaeyoung and after 10 Min she arrived at my House trying to talk with me about it.

''But the question is... do you like to feel like that or not?''

I thought about the question for some Seconds before turning my head to Chae.

''i-I guess so...''

She smiled before rubbing my arm with her Hand.

''Its okay bud I got u''

''Thank you Chae''

...

We both watched a Movie that made Chaeyoung fall asleep while I on the other hand cant stop thinking about Sana's kiss.

Did she really love me since day1?

The same question every second.

She said that but I still cant believe it.

What would have happened if I would have told her about my feelings back then?

My head suddenly started to question things where I can't find the Answer to.

My Phone started to buzz that made me grab it in hopes it is Sana.

Its from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu?

Yoda Bro

23:46

This needs to stop Dahyun.

I looked confused into my Phone before another Message came.

Yoda Bro

23:47

Sana tried to take her life.

My heart started to beat faster and faster as I felt my hand getting locker that made my Phone fall into my Chest. I Messaged Tzuyu and asked her where Sana is and made my way to her.

...

I'm now on my way to Sana and after I left a note for Chaeyoung that I'm gone. I never felt like this and I don't like this feeling. Its like then when I missed my Parents.

I don't like to feel like I'm losing someone.

Not only Someone.

Somebody I really love.

And the most important reason why I hate this feeling is.

I only wanted her to be happy.

...

I knocked on Sana's House with no response at first but after a while I saw a schocked Sana infront of me in a Long T-Shirt.

''D-Dahyun what are you doing here?''

...

She invited me in and we sat in her Sofa.

''Want something to drink? I have Tea-''

''Whats the matter?''

She looked at me before laughing nervously.

''What do you mean?''

''Why did you try to take your life?''

She looked at me with big eyes before I see some tears in it.

''w-who told you?''

''Sana please...''

I felt my heart break in two when I saw her crying.

I took her hands and looked into her eyes.

''You can trust me... please Sana.. tell me... What's the Matter?''

A/N:

Oof

- 的嘲笑