Chapter26: 스물여섯

T.p

Mina was checking on Chaeyoung and Dahyun's red Cheeks that Sana and Momo gave them. Sana and Momo were sitting on Mina's sofa pissed at the two Best Friends.

Dahyun then got a call from someone that made all of them glare at her. When she wanted to pick up Sana spoke up.

''YAAH! Who is SinB!?''

Momo then took Dahyun's Phone before Dahyun could grab it before answering it.

''Hello?''

SinB on the other line was happy that her Friend finally picked up.

''Dahyunah! I missed you since the concert! I thought about that we could go out with Yerin Yuju and-''

''YAH WHO ARE YOU TO MISS DAHYUN AND-''

Sana then grabed the Phone from Momo's ear and spoke.

''DAHYUN IS ALREADY TAKEN.''

Momo and Sana laughed and SinB was confused looking at her Phone while Dahyun was praying for SinB and for herself.

''Uh-''

''Have a beautiful day''

Momo then hung up and then Sana and Momo glared at Dahyun waiting for an Explenation.

''SinB was the Girl from the Concert who saved you MOMO from falling off the Stage''

Momo's Mouth sharped a ''O'' before covering her Mouth with her Hands. Sana was just laughing while pointing at Momo.

Chaeyoung was laughing too but then when she looked at the Serious Dahyun she stopped.

''I HAVE TO APOLIGIES OMG''

Momo then took Dahyun's Phone before calling her again.

''Hello?''

''I'M SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THOUGHT YOU ARE SOME SIDE CHICK TRYING TO GET INTO DAHYUN'S PANTS AND YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME I JUST EAT JOKBAL TO MUCH THAT'S WHY-''

SinB was silence listening to Momo's Voice before laughing.

''Its okay.. but can you ask Dahyun now?''

Momo smiled.

''no''

Then she hunged up while smiling giving dahyun back her phone.

''She forgived me!''

''Congrats''

Sana looked at Momo who just gave her a death glare but then the two looked at DubChaeng when Mina got up and sat down next to the J-line.

''So... Dahyun... Chaeyoung. Spill it.''

Dahyun and Chaeyoung glared at each other before Dahyun spoke up trying to act like she knows nothing.

''What are you talking about Sana-Chan?''

Sana knew that when Dahyun would call her ''Chan'' she did something wrong. Momo and Sana gave each other a nod.

''We will go clean our Face's now and then YOU two will tell us how long you guys do that!''

When they were gone Dahyun and Chaeyoung sat there before rushing to Mina that made her Jump on her Sofa.

''PLEASE MINA UNNIE LEAVE US GO NOW I DON'T WANNA DIE''

''BABY PLEASE OR WE CAN'T-''

Mina giggled before pointing at the door that made the two look at the door.