Chapter43: Change

T.p

"And? How was it?" Wendy asked the girl excited and before IU could blink the Korean got off the bed and stood infront of her with a big grin on her face, IU just gave her a friendly calm smile and left her bag fall before flustered sitting down on the bed, followed by Wendy.

"So I found Dahyun luckily and it was the right Adress the man gave us but Sana showed up before I even could talk to Dahyun. The next few days she wasn't at home. Wendy, how should I finally let my past go away and live a better life when I know some people out there still see me as a rude monster?"

Wendy gives out a loud sigh knowing that her friend has a hard time. After Dahyun debuted everything changed between Jisoo, Wendy and IU. Back then when the eldest told the two girls how she wants to be seen they first thought about not becoming friends with her, later on Wendy and Jisoo meet in privacy and agreed that they would help IU and support her because the two of them know IU isn't like this and needs help.

"Maybe you should try to talk to Sana first I mean, what did she even do to stop you from talking with her?" IU glares down to her lap, watching Wendy's hand getting placed on her lap for confront.

"She just tried her best to make me go away, I can't blame her though, I made Dahyun's life so much harder in the past and became one of the people who even destroyed my life."

IU didn't want to cry, well atleast she wished she didn't because moments later she sobbs into Wendy's embrace. Wendy let the elder cry herself out while thinking of an escape of this, after all, all three of them have to talk with the younger.

"What was the name of the man who gave you the address again?" IU's tears stopped and all that was heard were her sobs while Wendy rubs the elders back up and down.

"Kim Takashi."

Wendy nods into IU's shoulder, looking at the ground with an idea to help her friend. "Well then let's meet up with him." IU meet the man on the internet when she searched for some information about where she could be now, he said he used to work at the JYP company, for some reason IU never saw him but believed him when he was her last option to find the Korean. Moments later the elder was found on the phone with the man, making a meeting between them today.

.

.

"Strange that I never noticed your decorations here! This looks nice." The Korean grabs the death frog from the ground, believing it's something else while Sana stares at the Korean speechless.

"Dahyun that's a death frog who got black and I have no idea how it came into my hous-" The Korean throws the frogg away in disgust while Sana started to giggle at the Korean, after they woke up together in the morning Sana was in such a good mood that she even made breakfast for them. She tries her best to not think of what both of them have to deal with in the future, all that matters for the Japanese is that she can be with the Korean and confront her.

"Anyways let's go eat, there aren't frog snacks right?" Sana gives out a loud laugh and covers her mouth, the Korean on her other side asked the question serious but just let it be when she felt the Japanese softly punch her shoulder.

"Whoa." That was all Dahyun could let out from the view infront of her, the Korean can see that the Japanese must have trained it at home. Normally Sana was horrible in making anything like this. Sana on the other side just blushed shyly and glared at the Korean, confronted.

"Let's eat and stop making me blush." Dahyun turned her head to the Japanese and put a sneaky smile on, knowing what kind of effect she has on Sana now. Back then the Korean could have wished to only spend time with Sana, it's a strange story they have, Dahyun believes that the story between them both could top the most couples have. Just thinking about the day Sana, Momo and Dahyun had a threesome the Korean starts to feel nervous for some reason.