Chapter20: 好きです

T.p

Sana knew that Dahyun would back off, Sana knew that Dahyun would regret it, Sana knew that Dahyun would never think the same of her.

But Dahyun's younger self gave in.

Kissing Sana was Dahyuns dream for over 5 Years and even if you can't call her the stupid kid in JYP trying to get famous anymore she's still the same person and Sana shows it to her.

Sana makes Dahyun feel younger.

Dahyun hated her life as a trainee mostly because she would hear comments from IU's gang everyday, Something like.... ''I still wonder how JYP could take her'' or ''She is stupid and ugly anyways fans wouldn't love her.''

She ignored them back then everyday but she would lie if she didn't say that it hurted.

It hurted so much that when she was back home she just cried.

''What did I do to them?''

Every day she had the same question.

But then when a Girl came into her life she felt happy about the fact that IU's gang hates her or else she wouldn't have meet her.

And this girl is Sana.

She knew that someone like Sana never would date a girl like Dahyun that's why she tried to keep her body fit and even tried make up but she always messed up.

You could see Dahyun train from 5:00 in the morning till 1:00 in the night.

The real reason why Dahyun could realize her dream is thanks to Sana.

Flashback JYP building.

Dahyun was schocked that Sana, Momo and Mina came everday to see them at the Building.

After the 3 found out that MiSaMo saw them at the Park they always would feel embarrassed... well but Tzuyu doesn't give a fuck because she was just sitting there.

Then Jeongyeon came to us.

Yes Jeongyeon and Jihyo are trainees too.

''Yaah Baby gang! And w-''

Then Jeongyeon looked from us 3 to the other 3 Japanese Girls.

Mina Then spoke up.

''O-oh how rude from me! I'm Im Myoi Mina. Nice to meet you''

Then Momo spoke up.

''I'm Hirai Momo... Hi''

Then Sana.

''I'm Sana Minatozaki. Nice to meet you''

Then Jeongyeon looked at us then back at them smirking.

''I'm Yoo Jeong-yeon and nice to meet you Ladies too...''

She smiled and they smiled back then Jeongyeon spoke up again.

''So who is who's Girlfriend?''

The J-line started Blushing and looked down while Dahyun and Chaeyoung jumped at Jeongyeon while Tzuyu still looked like she doesn't care.

''YAAAAH DAHYUNAH CHAEYOUNGAH GET OFF!''

Then Dahyun and Chaeyoung made an eye contact before looking annoyed at Jeongyeon.

''Don't talk like that in front of them! We just meet them!''

Dahyun Nodded angrily when Chaeyoung said that.